Diablo® III

PvP- We need to discuss...

I had an idea for a pvp mode...

Let me put you in context... In diablo2 you could use all skills no cooldown to use but it was harder you use them since you have to change them one by one... But still you could do all you want...
In pvp we should have a 7th skill that you could scroll with youre mouse... In that extra skill slot you could of in line all skills with no cooldown to change... Image the king of epic duels...

Or

We could have 10-15 skills active...
Reply Quote
With so many active skills, many chars would become gods!
Reply Quote
No, u have spamable skills, imo one extra no cd skill slot will be imba, all players put strongest skill and spam it to end of fight.

I think remove cd's of some skills from special gear/charms/passives is better idea.

I agree with second idea, 10 active skills +1 extra after each expansion would be very nice and improve playable, even we'll still have only this stupid "bwarling" ;/

This + decrease all cd's + remove cd's of some skills from gear + weapon switch should guarantee a GG ;D
Reply Quote
If you remove CDs you need to also create a mechanism for punishing spamming because that is what CDs were designed to stop. For example, increased damage taken from your opponent if you spend x amoun2t of time in the same spot doing the same attack.
Reply Quote
You'd be surprised at what many players can do now with our 1 bar skill system given the right gears to supplement it.
Reply Quote
Yea hope fully gear will really make a build difference... And Maybe we should have mods like in d2 open battle net... but it would be extra modes just to try out in duels... I mean why not do 100skills build with youre friend just to experience... Im sure ideas would come out for bliz to use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]