Diablo® III

RATE THE DH ABOVE

I haven't participated in one of these "rate the ___ above" posts in a while lol!

@hungdawg

Very nice Calamity DH; great all round stats and pieces. I would maybe try to focus on replacing the miscellaneous stats such as STR and INT for some more VIT such as on your Bracers, Ring, or Gloves. Other than that, very good overall.

9/10 (only could use more EHP, your DPS is great)

Lastly, to whoever rates my DH: please note I am in my balanced PVP build with a mix of damage, EHP, and discipline.
@Iria

Your EHP is making me so jealous!! I can tell you are a pvp DH, I don't wanna duel you ahah ;)
For what you're aiming for, 9/10
Would be much more impressed if you could hit 300k eDPS with that eHP! :D
@crazy
Nice gear, could use a crit mempo and some upgrades to push your DPS past what it is now...but for a Manticore build, not bad at all.

8/10
Edited by MissyChrissy#1646 on 9/26/2013 12:59 PM PDT
very nice about the only thing i can suggest is trade out the ruby in helm for a amythest
exp bonus is good health is better
very nice about the only thing i can suggest is trade out the ruby in helm for a amythest
exp bonus is good health is better

@warmouse

No rune for Preparation? *Chuckles*

Sharpshooter rune? *Frowns* That makes it difficult... If I want to take a guess, I would think you are no longer playing that much and messing around in the low MP levels? 7/10
@cyrus.

Not much to improve. RF on quiver that's about it.

10/10
PS jealous of your gloves and Nats ring.
@Soul

I don't know much about HC DH's, so I checked out your softy instead. Heh heh. There are really only slight upgrades that could be made to items here and there, but it is mostly like 15-20 dex upgrades per item, and would run you hundreds of millions, or even multiple billions to get them... so not so sure it's worth it at this point. Good looking DH though, for sure!

9/10:)

P.S. My dps is actually 410k... nto so sure why it is coming up as 355k. I usually run with an 11% Bola, 20ias, 10cc, 308dex, 287vit DML, which puts me around 447k dps... but I just picked up that rare xbow, so I am having fun with that for now:)
Edited by Ender#1295 on 9/26/2013 4:44 PM PDT
@Ender
That rare bow looks awesome!
I wish I could try that....
maybe because you have put down your DML, ur vital is kinda low.. 9/10
@Ender
That rare bow looks awesome!
I wish I could try that....
maybe because you have put down your DML, ur vital is kinda low.. 9/10

Yeah, I'm usually around 65k health with the DML, but I am getting along just fine where I'm at for now. Higher MP's, 9-10 get a little hairy, but I generally manage alright. Heh heh.
Ender Breakin all the rules! Diggin it
View profile
@hungdawg

Baaaaad Aaaaasss! 10/10.
@ ElitistJerk

Good job mang, could prob bring up unbuffed life and armor and do away with perfectionist. But I can tell your build was intended, great job mang!
Awesome gear, not sure what you could change... Manticore would probably give you a lot more DPS, but I guess you prefer your WF
^you're lookin good as well. First legit ehp/dps manticore build I have seen in a long while.

~yes I prefer my wf ;)
@FitnessBlue

Very nice gear, good EHP and nice DPS for a WF build. 9/10
Can someone Rate my DH too. I'm starting to play her for a while, because it's extremely fun, but i'm kind of lost, what to upgrade, replace. I can manage MP8 pretty well. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
@Eadie 9/10
@billimaci 7/10
Much improvement can be done, but you are on your way

@Baraboomba 7/10
Your gear isnt quite up to scratch yet, but you are doing very well as a calamity user,
Swap out your inna vast expanse for a good nats embrace, and change your bloody footprints to some high dex zunimassa's trail. (this improved my damage by around 4k)
@Crazy, you could try to find dex legacy zuni boots since they have elemental and IAS. That should increase DPS a bunch. If not then you could get the bonus from the nat boots. 8/10
Can't comment, naked....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]