Diablo® III

RATE THE DH ABOVE

@FitnessBlue wahh, i have nothing wrong to say about you i think everything is perfect lol i have alot to improve with
10/10
Edited by Greatseb#1477 on 11/23/2013 3:29 PM PST
@ Greatseb

I wanted to rate you, but without any gear (lol) it was really difficult.

Hopefully, someone will be able to rate you after you are fully geared.
@feuerhammer

Emerald in a WF, lol, go for a ruby and your sentry will deal more damage, also slot in scatter traps instead of echoing blast because it is relatively cheaper and you can knockback crowds

your nats embrace has bad rolls and go for zuni boots if you can for the poison% damage

6/10
@Crazy damn, nice build you got going there.

anybody got any suggestions for my DH? Put her together again after letting her collect dust for well over a year. Gear, or skill, suggestions would be appreciated!
Anyone have an idea where I should go from here...obvious knockback build lol
@supa, change your nat boots, cd or cc on your nat ring? seems the easiest way to upgrade.

Edit. forgot this is rate your dh. 5/10 to supa. Please rate my female dh.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/akraclove-1216/hero/28751654
Edited by akraclove#1216 on 11/26/2013 7:58 AM PST
@ akraclove

Very nice ehp and dps, but for a mnti build you could squeeze out more dps if you obtained a crit mempo and replaced the hellfire with a cd/cc/avg ring. But I see why you are stuck there, expensive upgrades.
9/10 for knowledge of build

(no need to rate me as I have been rated many times)
Can get some rating help and am I gearing my DH correctly?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Theurgie-1829/hero/37714846

http://d3up.com/b/1228265

I was using a Calamity but it wasn't cutting it (taking too long to kill something) in Inferno so I switched to the WF. I'm currently finishing up the game in MP2. With Calamity my ApS is around 2.529.

Here are the stats:

Calamity:

1344.5 DPS
471-1043 Damage
1.78 AttpSec

114 min - 330 max dmg
+48% dmg
IaS 11%
Crit dmg 93%
1.32 Hatred Regen
40% MfD
Socket: Red ruby 130 dmg
Edited by Theurgie#1829 on 11/26/2013 7:07 PM PST
View profile
@Theurgie

8/10

You got the right idea in gearing. Only thing that really stands out is adding CC on your helm, however, this could be a budgeting issue. Use Gloom instead of Blood Moon. Switch to Night Stalker for Perfectionist. Gloom on is much more useful than Perfectionist.

As far as weapon choice you just have to keep experimenting on which you like. They are all good and neither are perfect. Just need to find the one that works best for what you are trying to play.
@KingBenjamin

Yes, my helm was bought on a budget but I plan to upgrade when my budget allows me. Flipping the AH is taking longer than expected, LOL. I'll switch the skills once I play later. TBH, I honestly don't know what type of DH I like to play. Guess, I'm still trying to figure that out. All I know is I got so bored of melee (Barb & Monk), so I switched to DH for range.

Thanks again
@KingBen

Nice balance DH. Good DPS (364K), good eHP (418K) and good build.

9.8/10
View profile
11/27/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Theurgie
@KingBenjamin

Yes, my helm was bought on a budget but I plan to upgrade when my budget allows me. Flipping the AH is taking longer than expected, LOL. I'll switch the skills once I play later. TBH, I honestly don't know what type of DH I like to play. Guess, I'm still trying to figure that out. All I know is I got so bored of melee (Barb & Monk), so I switched to DH for range.

Thanks again

Can add me if you would like some in game advice (on my take of a DH).

11/27/2013 10:08 AMPosted by PaT
@KingBen

Nice balance DH. Good DPS (364K), good eHP (418K) and good build.

9.8/10

Thank you for the rate. This is about how far I got to take my DH. I was planning on going further but not with RoS glooming around. This class has been a very addicting class. Coming from the Barbarian class I got to try something really different, and it didn't disappoint. I can almost say the end result of my DH is better than my Barb (quality wise).

Anyways, thank you all who helped me a long the way and to those who contribute to the forum as I've used many post to learn about the DH class. I'm looking forward to killing it in RoS :D

NEXT TO RATE: PaT
@Pat

Amazing tank with dat all resists & life on hit. Slurppppp !! :D
Im jealouzz.. :D 9/10
@Mao

Speedy build? Do u usually use RF? Can be fun tho

8/10
Edited by ShinraAngeal#6451 on 11/27/2013 8:00 PM PST
@ShinraAngeal

A lot of stuff missing, your damage isnt high enough to be cannon but your eHP isnt high enough to be a tank.
You need more AS everywhere if you are planning on dealing more damage with hungering arrow
doesnt take long to craft better shoulders than that

I'm not saying all your gear is bad, just that most of it isn't good
6/10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crazy-2702/hero/38348500 Low paragon level so lost 35k damage and 6k health
Edited by Crazy#2702 on 11/28/2013 12:10 AM PST
@Shinra Angeal

yepp ! :D
http://youtu.be/IJjtzoHIOV8

Skip me, rate Crazy above !
@ crazy

CRAZY calamity DH with really gd dps :) def with higher p levels u are looking at 400k line.

with a calamity build,ur ehp is def enough for the task.

Solid 9.8
@ fatality

great ehp/dps/cc etc, gear looks good. Only possible thing to stand out would be a quiver with more ability bonus for effective damage during gameplay. Still 10/10 for solid survival build.
Edited by FitnessBlue#1264 on 11/28/2013 10:12 AM PST
11/23/2013 12:54 PMPosted by FitnessBlue

Thank you for your input. Looked at yopur profile and I gotta say the most obvious change to make would be either a 2 piece innas set or 3 piece nats set (dex/dps bonus) but you will lose ehp either way (welcome to the most expensive class). I spent a lot of time keeping dps/ehp up (unbuffed) while utilizing 50disc. Technically I have about 100k more unbuffed dps than you. But I think a quick boost of your dps would be the obvious route of losing the rare chest. I used to use a rare as well and they are great, but there is no way you can top up your effective dps rate without using a set unfortunately.
I chose nats set because of the resources as I am a resource !@#$%. I think you need to decide if what your priority is. Will rate you a 7/10 due to potential of a quick 8-9/10 based on your changes. You deff look like you know what you are doing and just trying to gear on a mid range budget. Hard feat for DH as you know.

Thank you for your input as well! I cleared out some of my stash and used the proceeds to make a few upgrades. I had my eye on a Nat's Embrace that was a DPS and EHP sidegrade with a 14% spike trap boost, but it was gone before I had enough gold to get it. So the hunt goes on. In the meantime I boosted my DPS and health pool, raising my comfort zone from MP6 to MP8.

Next poster: skip me, rate FitnessBlue. : )
rate me:)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]