Diablo® III

RATE THE DH ABOVE

@ShinraAngeal, keep on crafting shoulders/gloves or get a cheap vile... nat boots/ring and or armor/inna armor. 5.5/10
@shinraAngeal my gear is on Selene (3rd DH)
@Plageuy23

Absolutely sick, we could only dream of building DH's like that when I was playing.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skittlez-1731/hero/18605239
@skittles
Nice DH, you have good damage, however, your EHP is only at 295 and therefore you are only effective at MP7. I would boost your AR for sure
@abb1

Nice build and DPS. I've been trying to get that high but never can reach it.
10/10
@MissyChrissy

New Nat Ring with AvgDmg would help you out

Gear is 9.5/10

Gimme that bow!... hehehhehehehe
Edited by BubbaGump#1297 on 10/1/2013 1:26 PM PDT
@MissyChrissy

You want that Bow I want your mempo lol

10/10
Edited by MadKeith#1162 on 10/1/2013 1:38 PM PDT
@MissyChrissy

You want that Bow I want your mempo lol

10/10

That mempo cost me a bil so I'm not letting it go any time soon. hahaha

Keith, you should replace your gems with marquise or flawless stars.
That mempo cost me a bil so I'm not letting it go any time soon. hahaha

Keith, you should replace your gems with marquise or flawless stars.
Trying to work on that currently but thanks for the tip though well back to farming >_>
@MissyChrissy

Maybe try swapping your rare ring with a nice spike trap SOJ? Other than that looks great, very nice DH.
@MissyChrissy

Maybe try swapping your rare ring with a nice spike trap SOJ? Other than that looks great, very nice DH.

I have a spike trap SOJ. I don't keep it on all the time, only wear it when fighting elites. Go in my inventory quick before engaging them and swap it back out when I'm done.

Slip, as for you, I would suggest getting a Mempo. You can sacrifice the discipline regen with the set bonus for more damage.
Ah, I do the same thing with my SOJ. As far as mempo is concerned, that was my gear for lower mp speed runs, I use a different set for mp10. Profile updated, please rate that gear. SOJ not on but it's a 6/9/30/11 spike trap one.
Not bad, we basically have almost the same gear and same DPS. You have a weird build, though. Never seen anyone use the charkram.
9/10
Chakram is there for passive Lifesteal via shadow power snapshotting. I'm a real tanky DH, just stand and get surrounded so the lifesteal from it actually helps quite a bit.
10/01/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Slip13420
Chakram is there for passive Lifesteal via shadow power snapshotting. I'm a real tanky DH, just stand and get surrounded so the lifesteal from it actually helps quite a bit.

I'm more of a "pew pew from a distance" DH. I can stand in a crowd of monsters and stay alive, though. I do enough crit to keep my discipline up for shadow power.
It's aight Chrissy

HUEHUEHUE
@Zark

Any DH who reaches that 500k mark has my respect, and generally nothing else that needs upgrading or changing. Which is, most definitely, the case with you. 10/10. Good job!
Edited by Ender#1295 on 10/1/2013 9:23 PM PDT
@Ender

Really solid build, interesting use of zuni trails and rare crossbow
@ Shoe

looking balanced, I would swap an emerald for a ruby in that manticore though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]