Diablo® III

RATE THE DH ABOVE

@ Fitness Blue

9.8 / 10

Hit paragon 100 and 300k dps and you're a 10 in my book ;)
Ephex, 7/10. Good start you need to get a marq ruby and emerald in that manti for a solid dps boost.
Also try getting Inna's pants and a mempo if possible.
Been a while since I played so I am refraining from commenting but I would appreciate any advice.
Only thing I noticed you could use some more crit hit chance. Your rock on the crit hit side. and I envy your Deadman's. Without going to the going out of business Auction house you best bet is the gloves. It Is the only thing I get good drops on. I usually sell them at the AH for a Buy out of 50-100.000.00
@Shorts2tight

Get some Vit on that DH. Boots, Pants, Helmet, Shoulders... Somewhere!!!
@Zylinius

Solid build, very nice amount of AR, most obvious thing to upgrade is your Calamity to one with a socket and a marq gem socketed in it for a dps boost.
@TrippyHappy

A solid build with good AR, Armor and Vit. Though it looks like if you can roll a good pair of bracers or shoulders with Vit on them you can drop your amulets Vit and get a fair chunk of DPS from there.

ps. love your rare helm :D
Edited by bob778#6122 on 10/3/2013 4:37 AM PDT
@bob778

9/10

Wow... Salamander is somekinda kickass! All the crafted gear is incredible. gotta say I'm super jealous of everything.
@AMHwargasm

8/10

Good stuff and nice build! although, i wish you had your main rings equipped so i can rate your dh better. :(

- - - - -

Please rate my dh and my build! Any tips to improve my dh would be appreciated. Thanks! :)
@Endaman

Nice clean build brah. Hope you get your hands on a cc memp for a good dps boost.

I just switched from WF to a Calamity to break past that 300k barrier, liking it so far but miss the life steal on my WF :/
273k WF/312k Calam
Edited by FitnessBlue#1264 on 10/3/2013 3:14 PM PDT
Very nice FitnessBlue, my only suggestion is maybe use Inna's Temperance for movement speed, then you can upgrade the bracers.
@Mattwar, HC driven DH :)

I think if you drop resists a little bit for more Dex, may be craft gloves and find Dex/CHD Nat ring, your mitigation and killing speed should go up. Also ruby in the bow another 3-5k dps.

Hard to tell without seing your playstyle, but may be Caltrops will benefit more as source of damage. Experiment, do not stick to one build.
@Defender

As for your HC DH, I can't comment, as I don't play HC.

Your SC DH (while p100) could use some work though....your calamity is very low in dps, and you could use some crit chance on your natty's ring.

2/10
Edited by yaners#1855 on 10/3/2013 7:16 PM PDT
10/03/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Mattwar
Very nice FitnessBlue, my only suggestion is maybe use Inna's Temperance for movement speed, then you can upgrade the bracers.

There is two types of people in this world lol.

The dps/ehp swap isn't worth it imo, plus I would need to get rid of my nats cloak to benefit from innas bonus, bye bye 10 disc etc etc. Just doesn't work for my build, tossed the idea around but chose to stick with DH gear not monk gear.
Thank you for the compliment and suggestion though.
@TrippyHappy

A solid build with good AR, Armor and Vit. Though it looks like if you can roll a good pair of bracers or shoulders with Vit on them you can drop your amulets Vit and get a fair chunk of DPS from there.

ps. love your rare helm :D

Already on it sir, just can't seem to get the rolls on bracers and shoulders at the moment but I shall keep at it and eventually get rid of that damn ammy, had that thing far too long now.

@FitnessBlue

I wouldn't change anything about your build either, don't fix what ain't broken as the saying goes, your DH is a beast as it is. You could try to craft a better trifecta glove I guess but hardly important.

@Yaners

So you don't get skipped, nice build, very jelly of your DPS, personally I would sacrifice some of it for a bit more EHP but each to their own. Only obvious upgrade is your glove for a crafted one but really not important when your already rocking that level of DPS.
Nice and balanced - you haven't sacrificed too much in life or AR for the damage. Probably only the bracers need upgrading. I'm jealous.
@Aarron

Respect all hardcore players!

Perhaps you could forge a better glove yourself and upgrade those gems (maybe not worth doing so in hardcore i suppose), love Ice Climbers since I am using it my own:)

Overall 8/10
@Nemesisa 9/10

Solid loadout and damage man...have you looked into a Zuni's for the +poison damage and dex to see how it affects your black damage from manti?
Edited by ShadarAiel#1873 on 10/4/2013 11:17 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]