Diablo® III

PVP?

I hope the PVP arena gets to have a more rewarding experience for enthusiasts.

I'm not one of them because the Normal and Hardcore characters I have are not capable of PVP playstyles.

Side bets? I could go for sidebets in a PVP when it is legal.

Maybe some experience gained per win? (But players can cheat off of those.. hmmm)

I heard the gold drops that the Goldskin effects were taken off. (Why did THAT player show off that effect?)

So yeah.. That's it. Pvp is great. But not THAT great.
Reply Quote
I see you have a cm wiz for your main normal character, please don't tell me you try to permafreeze opponents during PvP.

I assume you have different builds for farming as opposed to PvP. If you do not, that could be the reason you are having difficulties with PvP play styles.
Reply Quote
I don't do PVP's. I tried it with officemates before, 3 hours straight. And then never tried it again. And yes, I agree, not with CMww, lol what would be the point?

Archon. 1 shotting everyone with Arc Des.
Reply Quote

lololol
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 10:13 PMPosted by Battousai

Good luck doing that to a veteran monk or veteran WD. That strategy might not even punch through the EHP of the toughest tanks out there.

Troll Hunting MVP
Sanguine Palladian Autonomous Noob Kicker™ (S.P.A.N.K.)
AKA The Black Brigade; We Hunt For Sport ®
Caution: I'm a dude.
Reply Quote
I meant that I am "one shotting" everyone (everyone as in my officemates during the course of that 3 hour gametime) - Sheeesh, everyone got stingy in that one.

A little context analogy next time huh guys?
Reply Quote
@Battousai

Ok, we understand that you are have casually played D3 PvP before and neither own a PvP set nor have a PvP build. We are avid PvPers on this forum and we would be happy to direct you in selecting a build and helping you find a set. However, if you are not interested in our help, your denigration of our hobby is not welcome here and it is best saved for the general discussion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]