Diablo® III

For the Barbs : Skorn is better than dual wield

09/24/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Absolution
What a lousy barb.

how do you feel about rmah removed?
Reply Quote
skorn is a great weapon, however att spd is a must . I think im at 1.67 aps. can be done , but every spot must be used for att spd
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/24/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Absolution
What a lousy barb.

Yes, I am going to take advice from this scrub. I have been on my barb since day one. Before mp levels were introduced. Been playing back when barbs were the worst class in the game, and DH/Wizards had to carry barbs. Look at my time spent versus yours. Then you have the nerve to say "what a lousy barb". Oh my bad, you were talking about your barb. Nvm.
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 9/24/2013 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^^^

Correction. My barb is above average. Your barb is dual wield credit card ridiculousness and/or flipping ah barb. I never had patience nor fun flipping items. So I never did it. Basically my barb is 90% stuff that dropped and I traded for this gear. My barb would have better gear, but I have literally gotten NOTHING of value for like 6-8 months (basically garbage drops 100% every-time I decided to farm).

I have more strength and resistances than you. You have more hp and less resistances.
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 9/24/2013 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
stack AS and its great. a skorn priced 500m would perform better even compared with 500m offhand + 500m mainhand. at 1.8AS, tdps is pretty much the same but hota and rend have double damage.

so yeah skorn rock :) but i can see myself going mighty weapon + shield after ROS :D
Reply Quote
I use a Skorn when I'm grinding out XP in MP10 but for my Uber carries I use a DW with HoTa hybrid build.

Skorn is a great weapon with its advantages, just like a DW setup has its own advantages. Every player is different so just play how you want with what you want.

Personally I'd go with Skorn in a regular XP/Loot grind and then use my DW in the Uber setting.
Reply Quote
Whats the rend build for xping? would love to try it out!
Reply Quote
Im dual wield and !@#$ on most 2h barbs. Ty. To those few skorn barbs that match me, props!
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 05:39 AMPosted by Absolution

how do you feel about rmah removed?

Sad. Won't be able to do stuff like this no more.

http://imgur.com/shjr3Aw

sad day indeed, i need to cash out and stock on gems and mats. but happy for the new loots that we can farm. cant wait :D
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Tekneekz
Im dual wield and !@#$ on most 2h barbs. Ty. To those few skorn barbs that match me, props!

i doubt you get far without those cc :P
Edited by kamVINCI#6459 on 9/24/2013 6:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What is this CC you speak of?
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Tekneekz
........right......because you have 3 slots of all resist + 2pc ik set, and you're using bloodthirst. how much did you pay for the entire set? very curious
Reply Quote
You don't seem to understand that when I net so much life leech defensive stats are not required. If i net more exp/hour than you my barb has higher efficiency. I paid 12bil for my set, gold that I earned. What's that got anything to do about it?
Reply Quote
On the higher end of things a DW should outperform a Two-handed but most people can't reach that high. For an average all the way to mid-high its pretty close. The main difference on higher end is 100% CD and echoing fury's +.25 attack speed, so take advantage of it if you can.

Things might change up a bit in RoS, I wonder if they are adding weapon range and how no ITF will affect DW vs Skorn.
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 06:34 AMPosted by Tekneekz
You don't seem to understand that when I net so much life leech defensive stats are not required. If i net more exp/hour than you my barb has higher efficiency. I paid 12bil for my set, gold that I earned. What's that got anything to do about it?

doubt your barb is better than mine though. and i certainly didnt spent 12b :P
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 06:34 AMPosted by Tekneekz
You don't seem to understand that when I net so much life leech defensive stats are not required.

this is true, for high end players with better gear that can use 1 slot of life steal, you're using blood thirst + witching hour, it's great, but the fact that you rely on bloodthirst tells me you don't last long in group games, my point is here, get a second slot of lifesteal that's not blood thirst, switch to Berserker Rage or Brawler, and you'll understand why Bloodthirst sucks
If i net more exp/hour than you my barb has higher efficiency. I paid 12bil for my set, gold that I earned. What's that got anything to do about it?
....MORE exp than me? I got my barb from 90 - 100 in 6 hrs thanks to Nubtro's testing and Chazhangs route in act 2. And I haven't felt like leveling a second to 100 lately because I have no motivation. 12b....and my second barb(Jeb) roughly 1b?(skorn & shoulders weren't part of the set I built) can last as long as yours and may even be quicker, don't know, don't care. The point is, you over paid for a !@#$ty set and chased paper dps that means nothing.
Edited by henry#1793 on 9/24/2013 6:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^^ That's a joke right?
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 06:43 AMPosted by Tekneekz
^^ That's a joke right?
Nope. :)

actually now I'm curious as well, what cost the most out of your set...
Edited by henry#1793 on 9/24/2013 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]