Diablo® III

[Updated] Recent Auction House Issues - 9/27

(Locked)

P.S Has the price for gold gone up or down since the AH announcement (aka 17th of Sept). I'd assume it would've gone down and gems would've become the new currency and more expensive. Am I right or wrong in this assumption?

Previously I payed around 9 bucks for 300 mil. I don't want to have to pay more than I originally (almost) bought it for.
Yea this is really frustrating. First they say please wait up to 72 hours, then its 5 days. I waited 7, now I'm asked to wait at least 10 days. Whats next 15, 20 days?...
Seriously guys this is your problem and to give everyone a generic answer that you do not know what is the problem is bs. You guys are the ones who control the system and know what is going on with it. Stop blaming it on the system and figure out why its not working and give us a real answer. I would rather you tell me "I don't know why, please give us time and we will figure it out" rather than tell me its the system fault and make me read some misguided bs on a forum. Please just give it to us straight and we will respect you more. If you guys really are having a problem we will understand but please don't hide it and blame it on other things. We know you can fix it. We have faith in you.
any updates from anyone?
View profile
what do you expect after the ah closure announcement everyone is using it more to sell gear or get gear they need before you haveto find everything yourself.
Hello,

I waited 9 days total for my RMAH items to arrive, until the blue posts today. After the blue posts my money was put back into my bank account.

So today, I went back on the RMAH, to purchase what I originally wanted. This time, I had "due to heavy load your auction was not processed" or something similar. So naturally I kept trying this. Occasionally I got an error code instead but mostly just that error.

Then, I received an email, saying that the Mempo I have purchased is now under revision and then will be sent to me. I thought this was curious since I didn't get a single successful message, so I checked my bank.

Now, according to my bank, I have 5 charges to Blizzard Entertainment totaling $38.27 AUD.

This is beyond ridiculous blizzard. Your technical support with this issue is simply defying basic logic. If something is not fixed, and you are aware it is not fixed, why on earth is it still available? Take this down until you fix it. Pretty basic. You're just causing yourself more issues.

Update: It's now up to $48.85...
Edited by Reflex#1805 on 9/25/2013 4:04 AM PDT
just remove ah /:
Update 7:10PM PDT: Hello again everyone, thanks for hanging in there until we could dig deeper into this. We found that for a large number of auctions this past week, the game was displaying these as having successfully completed, when in fact they had not. The issue which was preventing these transactions from being recognized as having properly failed, has now been resolved. These particular auctions which were excessively delayed may still appear as ‘completed’ in-game. Any funds that were temporarily associated with these auctions are not being held by Blizzard and will be released through the financial institution that was used in conjunction with these transactions. The release times for these payments can vary depending on which bank or credit card was used.

We again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for your understanding.

Please correct me if I'm wrong... I am not quite understanding this...

the items/gold we've purchased through RMAH are all cancelled? so those items that we bought by looking through RMAH for hours we need to go through that hassle once again if we really want those items with such attributes?

AIYA....
My money has been held now for 8 days. Im a broke student and my school loan has come in late. I told the support people I really need my money as I my loan hasnt came in and im in some troubles. Wanna know what support says to me?

writes me some message with a bunch of smiley faces saying it will come through and be patient. when I was pleading that I needed money so instead I had to call my parents and ask them which is non sense.

Disgusting methods of business blizzard. If i bought a xbox from a store and they held my funds for 8 days I would never shop from them again and this is what I am doing.

Not buying expansion pack nor any more games from you. Disgusted with your services and business. Piece of junk company can just laugh at something like needing money while your crap software developers cant even maintain an easy system?. Valve does like 10100140893423743 X the transactions you do. THEY NEVER MESS UP EVER WHY YOU? Garbage.
My money has been held now for 8 days. Im a broke student and my school loan has come in late. I told the support people I really need my money as I my loan hasnt came in and im in some troubles. Wanna know what support says to me?

writes me some message with a bunch of smiley faces saying it will come through and be patient. when I was pleading that I needed money so instead I had to call my parents and ask them which is non sense.

Disgusting methods of business blizzard. If i bought a xbox from a store and they held my funds for 8 days I would never shop from them again and this is what I am doing.

Not buying expansion pack nor any more games from you. Disgusted with your services and business. Piece of junk company can just laugh at something like needing money while your crap software developers cant even maintain an easy system?. Valve does like 10100140893423743 X the transactions you do. THEY NEVER MESS UP EVER WHY YOU? Garbage.

Get a job?
I'm a full time student, have 28 hours of class a week + homework. Called going to University? Dunno what you do for a living but going to Uni for chemical engineering = 50 hours of work a week in school. Work ontop of that? Maybe if I was taking sociology or english lmao.
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
50 hours a week of work is not really that much. I tend to work 60-80 at my job depending on status of current projects and that is not uncommon among salaried professionals, esp those in management. In Uni I was a Bio major so had 25-28 hours mandatory attendance then the usual reading, papers, lab write ups, etc. Easy 40-50 hours a week for school and yet I worked 30 hours a week on top of it. Had to pay bills somehow. It is not that bad at all if you have decent time management skills.

Consider being a lab TA or tutor for some extra money. It would fit your schedule and would be relevant to your career. You can even put it on your resume when applying for internships and first jobs.
View profile

Update 7:10PM PDT: Hello again everyone, thanks for hanging in there until we could dig deeper into this. We found that for a large number of auctions this past week, the game was displaying these as having successfully completed, when in fact they had not. The issue which was preventing these transactions from being recognized as having properly failed, has now been resolved. These particular auctions which were excessively delayed may still appear as ‘completed’ in-game. Any funds that were temporarily associated with these auctions are not being held by Blizzard and will be released through the financial institution that was used in conjunction with these transactions. The release times for these payments can vary depending on which bank or credit card was used.

We again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for your understanding.

So are you saying that the auctions I have been waiting 10 days to receive, I will never receive? And that I must wait for the bank to return my money?

If this is the case, has the issue been fixed and I can now purchase additional items on the RMAH without any issues? Or am I going to buy them and then receive my original items a few days from now?

Please elaborate on your statement. There's a lot of people here with real money floating around in balance. Thanks a lot for your time though.

I would like confirmation on this too. I don't want to buy something and then get the other item days later...then be stuck with 2

From the other posts, it doesn't look like items purchased right now are getting delivered, so it may make sense to avoid buying on the ah's until this issue is resolved
90 Dwarf Paladin

What's a Class Action Suite? Is that one with a separate bedroom and sitting room? Just not quite sure.

A class action lawsuit is where a group of individuals join together in a "class" that has the same standing to file a lawsuit against another party. Common examples are when an entire segment of the population uses a drug which has an unknown side effect, or if a company is being accused of making false claims during advertisement of a product(false advertisement). The entire class litigates as one entity and all must abide by the courts decision if they agree to join the class. YOu can however opt out and sue the party(s) in question yourself.

I know what a Class Action Suit is. He said "Suite", and I thought that was funny. Because he's trying to be all smart and stuff, and he can't even spell.
So... How do I know if my items were cancelled??? or am I still waiting for them to be claimable????
09/24/2013 10:57 PMPosted by StoneWarrior
Seriously guys this is your problem and to give everyone a generic answer that you do not know what is the problem is bs. You guys are the ones who control the system and know what is going on with it. Stop blaming it on the system and figure out why its not working and give us a real answer. I would rather you tell me "I don't know why, please give us time and we will figure it out" rather than tell me its the system fault and make me read some misguided bs on a forum. Please just give it to us straight and we will respect you more. If you guys really are having a problem we will understand but please don't hide it and blame it on other things. We know you can fix it. We have faith in you.

The problem with your statement here is that you are failing to accept their post when they say that issue is in regards of how much stress the RMAH has taken when the announcement to take this feature down. What you are asking is that Blizzard to lie to their customers and say "We do not know what the problem is, but we are trying to fix it"? I think i rather be told it was due to the stress on the RMAH over "I do not know". Also this in mind, what gain does blizzard get for not telling customers the truth? Blizzard is not a business to just take someone's money and not give their products that they paid for. Also! Hide it? Hide what? They posted to the people to let people know what is going on. If they were hiding, you wouldn't be seeing a blue post about this issue. Blaming it on the system? That is your opinion man, but when something breaks, there is always a reason to blame it on. If you broke something in your house and even though it was an accident, there is always someone to blame for it and even if it was you that broke it, you are the person to blame for it, even if you accept the fact you did it. So stop using the word blaming for this.
Ughhh... so much for the nice upgrades I found. My pending transactions have been reversed, I wanted those items....

I'd assume y'all should be getting reversals soon, depending on your bank.
Edited by Brenden619#1402 on 9/25/2013 8:08 AM PDT
Ughhh... so much for the nice upgrades I found. My pending transactions have been reversed, I wanted those items....

I'd assume y'all should be getting reversals soon, depending on your bank.

same here...
=( not happy about this...
2 ideas:
1. Use Pay Pal for all digital transactions (they should be done instantaneously.)
2. Use Steam for their game servers.
Thanks for letting people know that there was a problem, a full week after they started happening! Way to be on top of your customer service!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]