Diablo® III

[Updated] Recent Auction House Issues - 9/27

(Locked)

Transaction ID 1759226569 used Credit Card Please let me know if its failed.
Cheers
edit nvm
Edited by ThirdEye#1531 on 9/28/2013 9:30 PM PDT
RMAH purchase on 17th still not delivered. 12 days.... Forever waiting....
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, hope your weekend was a happening thing! To all my Hardcore buds, hope you stayed alive and that your loots were mighty!

@MacabreDV and Spookstah - the auctions you've both referenced here do appear to have failed out.

@Harmless - it's likely an auction that was affected by the 'Category 1' delay that I was referring to earlier in the post. Without going through the whole explanation over again - suffice to say that there were auctions which failed but on the player side looked like they were processing. Funds, items, in game gold all would have been returned for those types of auctions last week. If you would like to submit a ticket with the specific auction ID# then we can give you a better idea of what's going on.

I'll be locking the thread now and removing the sticky as I won't be at liberty to offer audits for other auctions through this channel. As general rule of thumb, these auctions shouldn't take very long- but sometimes they do take a few days to process. In stranger cases where there is a more complicated issue with the payment systems, it can sometimes take up to ten days for the dust to settle on these issues. I don't want to dissuade you from contacting us if you have questions, but please realize that our support team will only be able to inform you the status of an auction as we see it - we are unable to force auctions through or speed the process up.

Thanks for your understanding, I hope you all have a great rest of the day and week. Cheers!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]