Diablo® III

Account suspension in 12 hours

90 Night Elf Druid
Why do I have to go through an account suspension to play the single player game? What baffles me even more is I downloaded the game last night and watched the beginning cinematic no problem. Tonight I get a suspension message. Is this game a waste of harddrive space? Why do I have to sign in to play a game I payed for? I think this is bullshinanagans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Keep your mmo's what they are and keep your single player games out of it. I will be playing BioShock Infinite for the time being because it doesn't require me to have some bs sign in. (I do understand that Diablo and Starcraft are also multiplayer games but, I shouldn't have to sign into them unless I'm paying a monthly fee).
Reply Quote
this isnt the real diablo 3, its a diablo wana be in the diablo universe.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Logging in, even for games that have a single player mode, is not an uncommon model among gaming companies these days to prevent IP theft. If you want to play on Blizzard servers for any game, you have to log in - this has been the case since D2. I hear that you want to be able to play without using Bliz servers but you knew that was not available prior to getting the game.

What sort of account suspension message do you get? Following after a recent purchase I would assume something went wrong there and the suspension was result of it. To appeal and resolve the issue you just have to put in a support ticket. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/how-to-appeal

If you decide you do want to play - Select D3 > I can't log in > I want to appeal a ban or suspension. Hit continue then scroll down and the ticket option button will be active. Select that to create your ticket.

If you opt not to bother, and it is within 30 days of purchase from the Bliz store, then you may be eligible for a refund.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]