Diablo® III

Just got back into the game:

I took a small break and really enjoying myself this time around.

Upon my return I was finally able to get through Inferno and start on some of these new MP levels.

I started off small and walked fairly easily through MP2 and started up MP4 the other night.

It is manageable, but I can I may run into issues later down the road.

I tried looking on the gah last night at possible upgrades, but wasn't exactly sure how to proceed.

Are there any tips someone could throw my way?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
add me in game, i can give you a pair of inna's pants. try to craft some new gloves if you can. upgrade your oculus ring too. look for a ring with similar stats but with cc/cd. same with gloves and ammy.

i guess you can use shsh until you get your cc higher. most used skill now is rapid fire/bombardment or the one that shoots 2 missiles.
Reply Quote
Sounds awesome, thanks!

I was wondering about skills a little, but I've used this set for so long I've just gotten accustomed to it. I know at one point it was a pretty viable build so I just picked up where I left off.

I did notice a lot of DH's using rapid fire in some of the group games, just never asked about it until now. I'll check it out - thank you.
Reply Quote
View profile
There are many many builds you can choose from.

I may have some extra gear 4 you
Reply Quote
So after you guys offered up gear and tips, my DH is not sitting at 50%, up from 25%, crit chance and 325% crid dmg, down from 425%-ish (iirc). However, with doubling the crit chance, I can tell my overall damage output is greatly increased.

I also swapped a couple skills right before I logged off - didn't get to try out the skills but I will this evening. Rapid Fire - Bomb looks pretty slick, I will give you that Stark. I don't think it will be too difficult to get used to, haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]