Diablo® III

how to upgrade gear

level 52 now :)
Reply Quote
Hi Kyraunus

My apologies, I didn't get a chance to log on until just now. Look for me in game if you still need help mate :)
Reply Quote
You can always look for items on AH w reduced level requirement that are decent. Also if you play on public server games, you can get some nice hand-me-downs from your mates. Look for some of the gearing vids on the tube. They are very helpful because they list what you need for a basic ww build at varying budgets. PM me in game if you want some freebies. I can also hoard some reduced level stuff.
Edited by gwjunkie#1751 on 9/25/2013 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Change your Rend rune to Blood Lust. It's incredible how much it heals. It might make a big enough difference with just this one change. Enjoy it before it gets nerfed.
Reply Quote
my tactic was pretty simple.

buy lvl 60+ gear with reduced requirement.

armor with life regen and vit
weapon with er, w/e. happened to get one with 200 vit and 800 dps

MP10 from A1 norm to A4 hell. I hit 60 about half way through A3 hell (where I am now). even the crappiest ilvl 63 gear with reduced level req beats anything below lvl 55 or so just on raw base stats.
Edited by Asmosis#6587 on 9/25/2013 7:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/25/2013 06:27 AMPosted by Tenacious
Change your Rend rune to Blood Lust. It's incredible how much it heals. It might make a big enough difference with just this one change. Enjoy it before it gets nerfed.

This is one of the most helpful things I have heard. I decided that I would start using it based on the fact that it still dealt AOE damage.

Using this build;
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bVkRcP!gXb!YZbbZZ

Is pure awesomeness for me. Still maintains heavy AOE focus, dual wield, max fury, and on top of all that, I live more. Little sad to see Earthquake go, but it wasn't helping me in really large groups.

Just took down a Rare Elite pack and a Champion pack, with a few added mobs in the area. Never fell bellow 3/4 of my life.

Thank you so much Tenacious for this great tip.
Reply Quote
@Kyraunus

Looks like someone helped you out. Already on level 60 and from 10K DPS to 101K DPS plus enough AS to hit your breakpoint. Swwwweet! Looks like Planets or Morpheus handy work. But I could be wrong. Congrats though. Now you're ready to Rock & Roll.
Reply Quote
it was razorX who took notice. turned out he was from the same country as me. but still i owe a lot from morpheus and Eclipse who ran me till level 60 and patiently answered my questions
Reply Quote
09/25/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Kyraunus
it was razorX who took notice. turned out he was from the same country as me. but still i owe a lot from morpheus and Eclipse who ran me till level 60 and patiently answered my questions

RozorX did a great job. Congrats to Morpheus and Eclipse for helping a fellow Barbarian.
Reply Quote
so i tried crafting a str amulet, got the one im wearing now at 3rd try. the other two were bad. gonna have to look for demonic essences now :)
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 03:48 AMPosted by Kyraunus
so i tried crafting a str amulet, got the one im wearing now at 3rd try. the other two were bad. gonna have to look for demonic essences now :)

Man that amulet is sweet! On the third try? Good job!
Reply Quote
@Kyraunus, let me know if I can help.
Reply Quote
update, found another 5 demonic essences, and crafted amulets again, the best out of the 5 is what im wearing now.

in comparison to the one i posted about, i lost 500 LoH and 2% crit chance but gained 99% crit damage (15k dps increase)

ill be crafting VIT shoulders next :)
Reply Quote
update, found another 5 demonic essences, and crafted amulets again, the best out of the 5 is what im wearing now.

in comparison to the one i posted about, i lost 500 LoH and 2% crit chance but gained 99% crit damage (15k dps increase)

I noticed you have 589 AR + 60 from 2 ik bonus, have you thought about dropping the AR & PR from the BT pants and going with double str / vit rolls? you can get a fairly decent pair of bt pants with double vit rolls for cheap nowadays
Reply Quote

Pretty jealous of your necklace tbh. It isnt amazing, but i've done around 200 crafts on amys and havent found anything better than what im wearing now.
Reply Quote
I noticed you have 589 AR + 60 from 2 ik bonus, have you thought about dropping the AR & PR from the BT pants and going with double str / vit rolls? you can get a fairly decent pair of bt pants with double vit rolls for cheap nowadays

i thought PR and AR = damage mitigation = EHP?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]