Diablo® III

So lost..

So, I'm playing a barb for the first time, and I guess I want to do WW. I don't really know much about the builds they can do, I'm open to other builds.

I have the gear that I'm wearing currently (lame) ( a few peices were taken from my wizzy just to fill slots, like the ammy/lacuni/soj ) and like 10-11 Mil budget.

I tried checking out these two threads

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037344497
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639226

And now I'm just even more confused.

I guess I"m supposed to be DWing which I'm ok with, but I don't even know where to start.
Edited by Xailion#1877 on 9/26/2013 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can give you a build that will help you trash farm mp10 fast for a 10m budget haha

pnutslicker#1667
Reply Quote
View profile
Your lacunis and IK belt will get you thru till you can afford better.

First, Skills:

Passives:
Weapons master, Ruthless, third ones is negotiable.
Skills that are NEEDED:
WW/Hurricane
Sprint/RLTW
Battle rage/Into the fray
WOTB/TOC

Optional:
A fury generator (bash is preferred for more fury per hit)
OverPower/Killing spree (this one should be used for pure ww builds)
Rend/blood lust (for more sustain)

Gear for your budget:
Mempo with str.
Mainhand mace, high average damage, CD, OS (str if you can afford)
OH weapon: Echoing fury with LS and an open socket, +.24 APS (DPS DOES NOT MATTER< get a low dps with either str or dex for your budget)
IK boots with high vit
8+ IAS/CC IK gloves.
ammy with str, 8+cc, 80+cd

That will get you started, I would then start crafting gloves till you get at least 8+ IAS/CC, then move to ammies.

A short video about running the build:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P7V9AabSlQ&feature=youtu.be

Add me in game for any other questions.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 9/26/2013 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do me next Please

I've seen a few Barbs going with Skorn my biggest issue is getting my first 50 fury or so how do you do it?
Edited by Diabolic#1635 on 9/26/2013 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Do me next Please

I've seen a few Barbs going with Skorn my biggest issue is getting my first 50 fury or so how do you do it?

Use unforgiving in town till you get a full globe swap back to brawler (or whatever), then go hunting.

You should really swap rends rune for bloodthirst (this will also help for getting intial fury because of more sustain after rending) and pick up the brawler passive.

Get a 200+ vit IK chest
get a 8/80 cc/cd+ str ammy

Should keep you at the 1.666 BP which is plenty for permawraths with a skorn in the right areas (more info in the sticky under "farming, paragon"
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 9/26/2013 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you very much Koala
Reply Quote
View profile
09/26/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Xailion
Thank you very much Koala

I have an EF for you, add me up
Reply Quote
Yes thanks :)
Reply Quote
Well, this turned out better than I ever expected. I dropped my budget into what I could get for the barb, and Koala filled in the gaps generously.

I was able to jump straight into MP10 w/o ever playing this build before.

I don't know why I waited so long to play a barb. I've played every other class. I've never even come close to mp 8 on another class.

Barbs so good!

TY again Koala.
Reply Quote
Do me next Please

just use my build; whack away at something with rend button until you get enough for ITF, then OP, if it crits and procs ITF, then sprint... keep going until you can WotB and WW, till then just sprint for fury... enough nados then you can do (almost) WTF you want :P

Takes practice; I was about to give up but my buddy kicked me in the !@# until I got it down (that was 25 P-levels or 10 days ago :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]