Diablo® III

Will Chiltara spawn Master Difficulty?update

Just wondering if I had a better chance for Chiltara to spawn in Master 1 than on Normal difficulty. Or does Chiltara only spawn on normal?

Thanks all!

Yes it does. I recommend doing it on master difficulty. It took 8 attempts in the cavern for Chiltara to spawn and in and got necessary item. It took about 20 attempts in total.

In the process however I received 5 legendary items including Chantodo Wand.The entrance is usually right by the bridge so I saw little reason to do it on easy.
THX
Edited by Postnephron#1321 on 9/26/2013 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Part of the reason I ask is one, i get better loot while im attempting to get Chiltara to spawn and two, The Caves spawn and the ice Caves don't so i waste less time.

Wow they made building a staff no so fun..

anyways, thanks all!
Reply Quote
The difficulty/mode/etc. has no impact on whether Chiltara spawns or not. It can spawn in any mode.

Suggestion, go EASY NORMAL to steamroll through the mobs as quickly as you can until you find Chiltara.
Reply Quote
As far as I've been able to discover from my search on the subject matter is that Chiltara is totally random chance and not dependent any any influences such as Diff lvl. Same with the spawning of the Caverns of Frost in which Chiltara spawns. Personally I haven't started to farm it yet.
Reply Quote
Chiltara is the bane of my exsistance.
I've run that damn cave over 40 times.
My brother in law was over last night, and we ran separate games, 10x a piece.
No Chiltara.
I've posted about this before, good luck brother!
Reply Quote
Good luck, farming Chiltara is making me hate this game lol
Reply Quote
Let me give you a hint.

If you get in front of the WRONG cave, make a TP and leave to main menu

Continue your game until it's the correct cave in your tp.
Reply Quote
Let me give you a hint.

I appreciate that tip, it does help ignore the icefall cave.
But damn man, it's taxing trying to get Chiltara.
Dude no exaggeration, I've been in the caverns of frost level 2 40x, and she never appeared once.
My night usually works like this:
I start playing, and run the caves 5 times.
No luck, so I go play my current quests.
2-3 hours later, I end and run the caves another 5 times.
Then just go to bed angry lol
Reply Quote
I found him after only 5 runs. And that was on Inferno, medium difficulty. But make sure it´s caveren of frost you run.
Reply Quote
Let me give you a hint.

I appreciate that tip, it does help ignore the icefall cave.
But damn man, it's taxing trying to get Chiltara.
Dude no exaggeration, I've been in the caverns of frost level 2 40x, and she never appeared once.
My night usually works like this:
I start playing, and run the caves 5 times.
No luck, so I go play my current quests.
2-3 hours later, I end and run the caves another 5 times.
Then just go to bed angry lol

I know that feeling!

I'm level 60(14) and still dont have whimsyshire plans from izual... even on normal master V xD

I'm trying on him because after made the staff once you can buy the plans..
Reply Quote
I have run over 200 Caverns of Frost and have yet to find Chiltara. I have run it repeatedly on Normal/Master 5 and Inferno/easy - Master 3. This one item is beginning to make me question the existence of Chiltara on my game disc. I have found several decent legendaries by trying to run her but no luck finding her yet. I will try the TP trick next time I am on. Do you pop the TP inside the cave on level 1? Can you pop it on level 2 and have that be my starting point?
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Paranoyed
I have run over 200 Caverns of Frost and have yet to find Chiltara. I have run it repeatedly on Normal/Master 5 and Inferno/easy - Master 3. This one item is beginning to make me question the existence of Chiltara on my game disc. I have found several decent legendaries by trying to run her but no luck finding her yet. I will try the TP trick next time I am on. Do you pop the TP inside the cave on level 1? Can you pop it on level 2 and have that be my starting point?

Good lord, so it's not just me?
I thought everyone here would think I was crazy.
I was thinking the same thing, like I had a bad disk.
Unfortunately all my friends playing on PS3 jumped ship to GTA5.
So I have no one to ask personally, have they gotten the damn gemstone yet?
Dude if your on ps3, add me DrewCheech.
I'll reserve a night to just run the cave, and if I find Chiltara I'll invite you in
Reply Quote
I am on Eastern time and I will add you when I get home this evening. I will do the same thing for you so that hopefully us unlucky people can stop having to endlessly run the damn Caverns of Frost. On a side note I have gotten 2 Black Mushrooms and 2 Plans but no Gemstone. Damn you Blizzard I let you troll me with pathetic drops for over a year and now you still troll me with the damn Gibbering Gemstone on PS3. My PSN ID is Paranoyed
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Paranoyed
I am on Eastern time and I will add you when I get home this evening. I will do the same thing for you so that hopefully us unlucky people can stop having to endlessly run the damn Caverns of Frost. On a side note I have gotten 2 Black Mushrooms and 2 Plans but no Gemstone. Damn you Blizzard I let you troll me with pathetic drops for over a year and now you still troll me with the damn Gibbering Gemstone on PS3. My PSN ID is Paranoyed

Same here, ok I'll add you if I get on tonight, my daughters soccer practice may run late.
But yea, I have 2 mushrooms, and the staff plans dropped from Izzy like my 3rd or 4th try.
I JUST WANNA SEE THE DAMN UNICORNS!!! lol
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Griffith
Let me give you a hint.

I tried but when i go back the portal send me on korsik bridge teleport and no near cavern.I tried to make a TP outside and inside cavern,but is is same effect.
Why?
Reply Quote
To all those who are having a hard time, DONT GIVE UP! He/She is in there! Just make sure you have the right cave and play it on your current difficulty not on easy. You're probably gonna end up searching for some gear later down the road anyway so, grind with purpose. Make the runs count for something. Who knows, you may find some good gear and get a paragon level out of it (if you are in fact already 60)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]