Diablo® III

Free Set Building Corner 2 [AVAILABLE]

Greetings Alpha,

I'm trying to get to a point where i can do MP10 comfortably(not facetank), I just swapped most of my gear over from my DH. So far i have not really been able to find decent deals on gear, they either give up resists or damage. Right now im at 581AR w/ OWE, 45k Hp, and 120k dps. What type of budget should i save up for doing MP10? Thanks.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/26/2013 04:31 PMPosted by sleepy
For shoulders you're talking about Viles right? I was testing and would need about 145 vit in order to have the same amount of life as my current ones. What would be the minimum stats you recommend for mp10? 550+ resists, 5k armor, 50k health?

With 145vit you can find a VW with cold res too or not? Cause if none, stick with the one you have it really nice. MP10 @ paragon 100 yes. That would be the recommendations. But you can alter away at your own convenience of course. Try dashing strike and replace serenity. Whenever your in a pinch use DS on a creep far away and get away from the fight. I think if you timed it right, you dodge ice bombs.
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 9/26/2013 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/26/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Zry
I'm trying to get to a point where i can do MP10 comfortably(not facetank), I just swapped most of my gear over from my DH. So far i have not really been able to find decent deals on gear, they either give up resists or damage. Right now im at 581AR w/ OWE, 45k Hp, and 120k dps. What type of budget should i save up for doing MP10? Thanks.

Good job as trying to stack as much poison res as you can. Try getting STI instead of TGP. The negated damage can make it easier. For mp10 I think min DPS is around 175k. I would say to be on the safe side cause of price inflation, 1b gold. And we can use some of the gears you already have. If there's gold left I will give it to you.
Reply Quote
I forgot i left TGP on, I normally run OWE, STI, and Resolve or ES, depending.

Thanks for the advice, im just shy of 500m so ill get to farming, thanks again.
Edited by Zry#1161 on 9/26/2013 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/26/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Zry
Thanks for the advice, im just shy of 500m so ill get to farming, thanks again.

Have you considered changing to inna's helm and getting tal's chest? Try crafting better gloves and ammy as well. A more offensive orientation will be better and compensate vit/res loss to armor.
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 06:55 PMPosted by AlphaShift14
Have you considered changing to inna's helm and getting tal's chest? Try crafting better gloves and ammy as well. A more offensive orientation will be better and compensate vit/res loss to armor.

I do have an inna's helm with poison res on it, but i have not looked a the Tal's chest, i'll take a look when the AH comes back up. Rng has been being a pain for the gloves and ammy, ill keep trying though. Thanks
Reply Quote
Ok, at the risk of being ridiculed and flamed, I have no idea about any stats except what it shows on the main page by the EQ. I just uploaded my chars to that site, so hopefully you can see what info you need, and what I have. What do I want?? LOL I have no idea, I just find stuff, and go killing with no idea what I am doing. I have 5 level 60's, none of which are very strong, cept maybe my wiz, just a little. Below is a link to my monk.

I would like you to build me a set, one good for farming, yet can still go in groups too. I am very willing to change how I play. So how do I play??? LOL, again, no idea, just click and try to kill.

http://d3up.com/b/1091716/oldfart
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/26/2013 07:08 PMPosted by DezRat
I would like you to build me a set, one good for farming, yet can still go in groups too. I am very willing to change how I play. So how do I play??? LOL, again, no idea, just click and try to kill.

How much budget do you have?
Reply Quote
You tell me what I need. I am just going to buy some gold since I only have 2Mil saved right now. Nice, but not uber elite either, remembering I am going to do the same for another char too. I will trust your judgement on what is worth it, and what isn't. :)
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/26/2013 08:54 PMPosted by DezRat
You tell me what I need. I am just going to buy some gold since I only have 2Mil saved right now. Nice, but not uber elite either, remembering I am going to do the same for another char too. I will trust your judgement on what is worth it, and what isn't. :)

1B is good. I'll come up with a very good set.
Reply Quote
Hello Alpha

Thanks for reading in advance

I would like to be able to do MP10 efficiently and with current gear im on MP8.
I know my main hand isnt good enough but my budget it around 300million is there any advice you could give me?

Thanks again
Reply Quote
Hey mate. I'm currently in the process of trying to break the 200k mark without losing any defenses. Any tips on my best way of doing that?

I know my shoulders need an upgrade so I'm working on that atm. How much of a DPS increase will I get if I get an offhand with 1000+ DPS but less crit damage?

Thanks
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/27/2013 03:57 AMPosted by MangBanG
I know my main hand isnt good enough but my budget it around 300million is there any advice you could give me?

I don't see any monk in your profile...
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 9/28/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/27/2013 04:37 AMPosted by De7rag
I know my shoulders need an upgrade so I'm working on that atm. How much of a DPS increase will I get if I get an offhand with 1000+ DPS but less crit damage?

NO heroe's exist on this profile. Is it me or am I being haunted here? =P
Reply Quote
hey alpha, might get myself 1-2b to spend on my monk, mainly looking to increase dmg, was wondering what items i should look at upgrading for dps gain, my survivability seems to be good just need a bit more dmg to run thru mp10 faster :D
thanks
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/28/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Punishment
hey alpha, might get myself 1-2b to spend on my monk, mainly looking to increase dmg, was wondering what items i should look at upgrading for dps gain, my survivability seems to be good just need a bit more dmg to run thru mp10 faster :D

You're on my list. :) Contact me when you get the b'z. we'll work on it. ;)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 9/28/2013 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/28/2013 09:59 PMPosted by AlphaShift14

You're on my list. :) Contact me when you get the b'z. we'll work on it. ;)

kk
how much more dmg do you think i could gain with that budget?
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/28/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Punishment
how much more dmg do you think i could gain with that budget?

def in the 200k + dps. ;)
Reply Quote
09/28/2013 07:09 PMPosted by AlphaShift14

NO heroe's exist on this profile. Is it me or am I being haunted here? =P

I have no idea what's going on. My profile has been like this since yesterday and I've no idea why. Anyone shed any light on this? Is it a bug?
Reply Quote
+1 plug for Alpha, that is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]