Diablo® III

Free Set Building Corner 2 [AVAILABLE]

10/01/2013 06:27 PMPosted by AlphaShift14
Would not be a problem, and as practice I do use gear that I think I can work with. Sent you IGFR. :)

Yea i accepted already, I am online now and ready to give you the gold. :)
Reply Quote
Hi Alpha

Can you help me upgarde/new building set for my monk in EU-server with around 5-6Bil?
Im aiming for
Dps=300-400k+ / ias = 50+ / cc = 50+ / cd = 500+
eHP=500k+ / 500+ all res / 5k+ armor / 50k+ life

My current stats are :
http://s456.photobucket.com/user/zKuTungz/media/Untitled-10.png.html
Reply Quote
Sup Alpha.

i was heading in the right direction, but you accelerated the journey, so to speak.

Here's a bump and a +1
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 01:31 AMPosted by AlphaShift14
Seems I'm low on ias and armor but I'm not sure where to get more.I do enjoy dual wielding as apposed to a 2 hander. I looked into getting Tal's chest but for one in my price range I could gain about 3k dps but lose 4.6k life. Am I just best trying to craft upgrades at gloves, shoulders and bracers rather than looking on the AH? Should I be using an EF in my off hand instead of the rare? I only have about 120 mil to spend at the moment but may be able to get a little more. Thanks!

I'll let you work with kashnere. And I will be working closely with to see if everything is working ok. :)

I already had the thread bookmarked.:)

Thank you! :) Glad to hear you're onboard. Kazuma could use some help. :) So I'm entrusting him to you. Post your action plan first and we'll review them altogether. :)

From what I see, hey may need to drop some vit on his nats to pump out more dps, can also switch him to a rare ring with vit to balance out that nats, as well as a bit more dps. His mh weapon could use some dex, for dps and armor. Possibly a 190/150 vile ward as well if I can find one cheap enough.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/02/2013 02:31 AMPosted by Araharja
Hi, what is the formula of EHP?

Basically you need to go sites which will automatically calculate it for you like d3up.com. But you can also post info without it.
Reply Quote
Hi Alpha,

would you mind to look at my Monk and tell what you think or what should be replaced soon?! So far i am in MP5 and it works wonderful. Only the Kill speed could be a bit better.

Thank you
Reply Quote
Posted by Nephalem
I'd like to see about getting as upgraded as I can then, maybe we can talk some time and figure out what is realistic on my budget of around 500 mil at the moment. MP10 would be nice, but realistically, MP-anything would be nice.

FR sent. :)

Got an error trying to accept - It says your list is full.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/02/2013 10:00 AMPosted by fury32
i was heading in the right direction, but you accelerated the journey, so to speak.

Thanks Fury. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/01/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Kazuma0614
Seems I'm low on ias and armor but I'm not sure where to get more.I do enjoy dual wielding as apposed to a 2 hander. I looked into getting Tal's chest but for one in my price range I could gain about 3k dps but lose 4.6k life. Am I just best trying to craft upgrades at gloves, shoulders and bracers rather than looking on the AH? Should I be using an EF in my off hand instead of the rare? I only have about 120 mil to spend at the moment but may be able to get a little more. Thanks!

I believe Kashnere has taken care of you. :) Have fun with your set. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/02/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Nephalem
Got an error trying to accept - It says your list is full.

Try again now. Sorry about that.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/02/2013 09:01 AMPosted by iStorM
Can you help me upgarde/new building set for my monk in EU-server with around 5-6Bil?

I don't really. But since your big on the budget maybe I can do it for you. Sent you an invite.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys for finding a way to get me some more dps!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/02/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Kazuma0614

Our pleasure. I was with him when he shopped. Enjoy. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/02/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Mentirosa
would you mind to look at my Monk and tell what you think or what should be replaced soon?! So far i am in MP5 and it works wonderful. Only the Kill speed could be a bit better.

How much budget? =)
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Kazuma0614

Not a problem Kazuma! I hope I can help more people with the help of Alpha and eventually move on to being able to do it on my own!
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 06:49 PMPosted by AlphaShift14

How much budget? =)

Well are 30mills worth something these days? :) I could make it 40.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/02/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Mentirosa
Well are 30mills worth something these days? :) I could make it 40.

You can consult kashnere. He's my low budget protege. :)
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 05:23 PMPosted by AlphaShift14
Try again now. Sorry about that.

So we're all set. Really looking forward to seeing what you do!

Loved that lightning fast attack - Even if you *did* kick me in the butt when I wasn't looking :p

See ya in a few days when you get done!
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 05:39 PMPosted by AlphaShift14

I don't really. But since your big on the budget maybe I can do it for you. Sent you an invite.

Accepted.
Im availble in next 9hrs so just pm me when u online
Reply Quote
Ok so i add him in Game? Man 30mills is low Budget.... oO I want to say that in Real Life, lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]