Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Add me in game. :)
in the middle of building monk pull monk..have 200mil left...looking to stack cold res for OWE so disregard the shoulders..everything else has been bought via ah.
best direction to go with my next purchase is what im looking for.
thanks in advance ;)
@ Alpha :
Been playing with builds on the set you did for me, testing in FoM at 7. Elites kill me more than I'd like, but I am unfamiliar with the build too - so sometimes I hit and key and am momentarily surprised at what it does. lol
We never got to talk - What type of build were you gearing for?
Nirvana has done relatively well - But as it is new to me - I die when I really shouldn't.
( my Alpha Monk is Helena )
Edited by Nephalem#1934 on 10/7/2013 5:51 PM PDT
This week is pretty busy for me with work, but I will still be getting on in the evenings to help people out Alpha.
I will add you in game and see what we can do whenever we are both online! :D
Been busy myself. :) Take what you can. Just tell me if the load is too much.
You're the guy with the sword for sale right?
He is pretty awesome. :)
Hit me up in this post for the next 5hours or so. Sorry been busy lately. =L
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 10/9/2013 1:30 PM PDT
He Sequitur, as promised here is the advise for the upgrade route (sorry for the delay been busy). You mainly need life > armor > dps > resistance. In that order. Hope this helps.
1. Replace mempo, find something with high dex counterpart with vit or something with cc (could be pricey, and personally i wont go with mempo not unless cc). Or replace it with an inna's helm you still lack some armor so you can go with dex/vit/allres/armor/cc inna or dex/150+vit/allres/cc counterpart.
2. You can go with double vit rolls for pants and shoulders (vile wards). That should cover for replacing the ice climbers with a nats set.
3. Nat's boots with vit and maybe replace the unity ring with a nats ring with ave.damage/aspd/cc. (ring replacement i would leave up to you, both rings are nice).
4. Off hand weapon. Get something with at least 1000dps/100dex/50%cd/2.9-3%LS (if you go single LS for higher mp's you need the most you can get).
5. Lastly is stat perfection: Ammy can get higher cc and cd. Gloves with aspd. Bracer with higher vit. Belt with dex. And lastly chest armor with 3 slots (but I guess this will be the last one I'd replace).
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.