Diablo® III

Help me upgrade, im clueless

I used to play a barb (mp5) a while ago (roughly 4-5 months ago before I "quit). Well I decided to come back and honestly I'm tired of my DH. Not tired as in I never want to play him, its actually quite fun being a ranged, glass cannon. But I am tired of the same thing day in and day out, im tired of messing around with random skills/runes; and im tired of never being able to upgrade anything without hurting myself in what I want to achieve as a DH.

I have already invested some gold in my barb, and I'd like to what else, or rather how else could I upgrade him. I can do mp8 with about 1 maybe 2 minute elites (if they run like crazy), but I only do them to get stacks, then i strictly stick to white trash for the exp. Either way, I want a stronger barb, my goal is mp10 of course.

But please any help in what to buy, craft, or spend my time doing would be great.
No I do no dual wield credit cards and my gold income isn't all too great, but opinion or advice or w.e. is welcome.

Thanks =]
Reply Quote
I suggest trying to get to the WW 2.5 BP. To achieve this you need 34 IAS (9/9/8/8) on gear you have 24. You also need a 1.2 mace and a .24 EF. Granted this will take a tad bit of gold to do. I don't know what your budget is, but I suggest you keep this in mind as you continue to gear.
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Soldier
you need 34 IAS

Much appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]