Diablo® III

Update diablofans for DH 9/26

http://www.diablofans.com

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_531_x1 - Automatically cast Smoke Screen when you fall below 25% Life. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds (decreased from 30% Life).

ItemPassive_Unique_Shoulder_002_x1 - [{VALUE1} * 100]% chance to explode in a fan of knives for 200% weapon damage when hit.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_602_x1 - Your Spike Traps lure enemies to them.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_620_x1 - Bolas now explode instantly.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_621_x1 - Fan of Knives knocks targets back.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_622_x1 - You may have 2 additional Sentries.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_623_x1 - Hungering Arrow has 20% additional chance to pierce.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_631_x1 - Vault knocks enemies back.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_643_x1 - Blocks have a chance of summoning a hell hound.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_646_x1 - 5% chance on hit to create a Spike Trap, Caltrops or Sentry at the enemy's location.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_635_x1 - While moving your resource generation and damage is increased by 25%. While stationary your resource regeneration and damage is reduced by 25%.
^^ possibly for DH's sounds like it

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_647_x1 - Blocked attacks heal you and your allies for the amount blocked.
should be useful, dodge/dex class

Scroll down to DH Vengeance is mine

Discuss here
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 9/26/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The First two are awesome. Knockback for FOK isn't as great.

Omg Vengeance is mine.. Will be powerful but w/o Reduce cooldown affix on gears might not be used for routine farming, but sure will be fun to use and looks sick!
Reply Quote
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_620_x1 - Bolas now explode instantly.

hahhaha

who was debating against me awhile back when I said bola shot should be instant?

I still say bole shot delay should be removed to make it more appealing for usage. Never liked anything that reduces my attacks/movement or just overall gameplay.

As for vengeance, all these long cooldowns simply make the spells themselves unappealing imo. Nobody wants to bother waiting for these long cooldowns to wear down when you're farming. as I said before, anything that slows my farming time will not be used as much imo.

edit

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_612_x1 - Lightning skills have a chance to turn the enemy into a lightning rod, pulsing Lightning damage to nearby enemies.

wouldn't this effect lightning ball? if so, good stuff right here regrading AOE.

edit

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_637_x1 -The world map is always revealed.

not for our class but that is amazing
Edited by Krak#1139 on 9/26/2013 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
spike traps luring is the most appealing IMO.

I believe ive talked about this in the past for a crowd control or i said that about caltraps i cant remember, but nice to see a crowd control in a skill
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 9/26/2013 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
aside from the changes above, I've noticed something interesting.

Critical Hit Chance - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Critical Hit Chance from items.
Block Chance - *You may have a maximum of 75.00% Block Chance.
Critical Hit Damage - *You may have a maximum of +250.00% Critical Hit Damage from items.
Movement Speed - *You may have a maximum of +25.00% movement speed from items
Gold Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Gold Find.
Magic Find - *This increase is diminished for rare and legendary and set items.
Magic Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Magic Find.
Attack Speed - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Attack Speed from items.

that's right folks, they're capping everyone damage stats. So the real questions, how will our current gear change? how will mp going to be in the future?
Reply Quote
I was just about to post this....i didnt see the cap of cc, asi, and cd
Reply Quote
Looks like they are stressing core stats and variety in the expansion.
Reply Quote
aside from the changes above, I've noticed something interesting.

Critical Hit Chance - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Critical Hit Chance from items.
Block Chance - *You may have a maximum of 75.00% Block Chance.
Critical Hit Damage - *You may have a maximum of +250.00% Critical Hit Damage from items.
Movement Speed - *You may have a maximum of +25.00% movement speed from items
Gold Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Gold Find.
Magic Find - *This increase is diminished for rare and legendary and set items.
Magic Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Magic Find.
Attack Speed - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Attack Speed from items.

that's right folks, they're capping everyone damage stats. So the real questions, how will our current gear change? how will mp going to be in the future?

WTH? I just went from excited about the expansion to dreading the expansion in one post! How in the hells are we supposed to get to MP-10 with these damage caps?

I also read today that +MF, +GF & +EXP will be removed from the paragon leveling system. I'm assuming that means we don't get to keep our current paragon leveling bonuses and we will all take a huge hit to MF GF & EXP. Probably also reducing all of our stat points back to what they were at level 60.

It's all a very sad situation.
Edited by DoubleD#1397 on 9/26/2013 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well the cap on some stats makes current top gear kind of go to crap lol but in the good news this tells me legacy Nats now is going to be very competative especially with the mystic ontop of things. This makes me excited for what L4N in combo with newer gear and skills might be able to accomplish, might make for some really interesting builds that can only be done with L4N or taken to the extreme.

That said there was a blue post that already stated all our paragon GF MF and other bonus stats will reset to zero and we will have to apply our points in the new system to regain those stats and go beyond them as we continue to level
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 9/26/2013 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Krak

Including or Excluding Gems???
With Gems.... Calamity/Spite goes to some-level-between-nightmare-and-inferno.,
Reply Quote
Some really cool additions/changes but also some bad ones.

Guess I'll just wait to see how this plays out.
Reply Quote
The Crit Damage cap is cool, maybe even the Crit Chance, but the Attack Speed cap I don't like at all.

Hopefully they beef up the speed of DH weapons then. All the changes are still cool though because the devs are finally taking more risks.
Reply Quote
Well the cap on some stats makes current top gear kind of go to crap lol but in the good news this tells me legacy Nats now is going to be very competative especially with the mystic ontop of things. This makes me excited for what L4N in combo with newer gear and skills might be able to accomplish, might make for some really interesting builds that can only be done with L4N or taken to the extreme.

That said there was a blue post that already stated all our paragon GF MF and other bonus stats will reset to zero and we will have to apply our points in the new system to regain those stats and go beyond them as we continue to level

Wishful think!
The main reason they cap those stats is because they want to encourage players to spend more play time to obtain higher main stats i.e. vit, dex, str, int and other offence, defense and utility stats instead of buying godly gears from the AH and max out CC, CD, AS and etc.

Imagine new lvl 70 gears will have much higher dex couple with new Paragon main stats which result in normal damage dealt is already exceeding your yellow numbers while using L4N. Most of our current gears will become crap.
Reply Quote
In a ladder perspective the changes are good IMO, non ladder not so much.

Im playing ladder so im not to worried.
Reply Quote

Wishful think!
The main reason they cap those stats is because they want to encourage players to spend more play time to obtain higher main stats i.e. vit, dex, str, int and other offence, defense and utility stats instead of buying godly gears from the AH and max out CC, CD, AS and etc.

Imagine new lvl 70 gears will have much higher dex couple with new Paragon main stats which result in normal damage dealt is already exceeding your yellow numbers while using L4N. Most of our current gears will become crap.

See this is where I disagree, all the gear shown thus far only has Mainstat focus and nerfed trifecta stats and the cap further seals the deal for that. When you punch in the numbers the DPS output from high Mainstats isn't that high. I'm thinking they are going to pull back on monster hp and damage values to make up for the life steal nerfs so that our hp doesn't sea saw like Wyatt said and also enemy hp will be toned down to better match the normalized damage with less crit hits and crit damage taken into account.

Also keep in mind there is no cap to Mainstat points so technically a L4N set can be just as powerful when a player has the hours in but also with the added bonus of having the new gear in all open slots and the massive discipline regen. Discipline regeneration is taking a huge hit from the skill changes we have seen across the board also from prep to bitter pill and every other source except nightstalker but nightstalker is receiving a indirect nerf with the drop in CC.

Also the mystic currently can reroll one stat to the characters level which will be 70, since the trifecta stats arnt so important anymore I can imagine rolling those rolls to the max dex or vit etc.

Going off of what has been shown I would wage my money on good L4N sets making some powerful builds and options more than over coupled with new gear in the slots. The only advantage new Nats had on legacy was the higher trifecta stats and the base stats wernt that much higher it was just the fact that the ring added the majority of the DPS at trifecta levels as did a mempo. Those trifecta stats will no longer be as influential and open up the path for Mainstat point allocation and mystic buffing that will make L4N highly competative if it's a good set to begin with ontop of the other new gear in the other 12 slots. Might just make certain builds much more viable considering the class is taking a big discipline generating punch.
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 9/27/2013 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We don't know if Night Stalker is getting an indirect nerf from this or not. There's been nothing said about proc rates, and if they're pushing us to LoH and capping ChC I'm willing to bet that proc rates get buffed. I'm not sure if I'm cool with the nerf to ChC, I don't really think it is needed.

Nerfing ChD is a good way to go IMO. I think this stat does need a cap, although I think that the value should be a bit higher, like 300-350.

I am glad instant Bolas is on an item, I like the delay as it has tactical uses.

In b4....Legacy Nats....I've been saying it forever....best set in the game. Still.
Reply Quote
40% crit chance from items isn't that bad. We get 5% base, another 10% from paragon 2.0, 5% from archery 1h xbow, 10% from caltrops and 20% from our new passive, single out. It's not clear yet how this effects skill-specific crit rates like rapid fire crit rate affixes so I wouldn't ignore those yet. That's up to 90% crit rate if the stars align.
Reply Quote
Nobody knows what Blizzard is even going to do with Legacy items.
Reply Quote
We don't know if Night Stalker is getting an indirect nerf from this or not. There's been nothing said about proc rates, and if they're pushing us to LoH and capping ChC I'm willing to bet that proc rates get buffed. I'm not sure if I'm cool with the nerf to ChC, I don't really think it is needed.

I don't like the idea of buffing proc rate even tho it might make every skill "the same" if the rate is 100%. Changing proc rate does not change anything... player will still pick to use the skill with a higher proc rate to insure that "chance"

imo they need to make NS and skills alike which has resource on crit to return the "same rate" each time you critically hit. Right now APOC proc each time you crit but the output value is reduced by your proc rate, into the Fray and Night Stalker have their chance scale with the proc rate...

--- ---- ---
AS is capped at 90% (item, 99% wiz, 110% dh). With only +40% I can imagine Manticore will fire at a very very slow pace and player will have to use their generators even more to cover up for the resource delay.

hope they rethink about the cap on cc/cd
cc = 65~75%
cd = 150%
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 9/28/2013 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Kirus- There is hope for JS!!!! Procs are being retuned.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10039514450?page=13#244
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]