Diablo® III

[New to DH] Teach me the ways & hook it up!

Hey guys I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind giving me some "left overs" in terms of gear from their DH. I know items are going to become obsolete so I do not want to spend my hard earned gold on obsolete items no matter how good they might be now. If anyone cares to open up their philanthropic hearts to me that would be sweet! I specifically would like a natalyas helmet and armor if you can spare one! I have never pan handled on the forums before but I thought I'd give it a shot and see if someone would care to take me under their wing perhaps and teach me the ways of the DH as they are quite different than all the other classes.
Reply Quote
hey buddy,

helm solution is just so cheap and easy!!!!!!
3mil ...that's all u need to pay..

Get this dirt cheap andy helm to start with:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/andariels-visage

you have enough all resist already. So get a socket dex roll andy helm.
That gives u some good CC and it's important for the build.
(my cheap barb is still using one atm..)

another option is a rare 6cc helm with high dex, life% and socket, like what she is wearing:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Luffy-1946/hero/32785571
I am far from being an expert but I m good enough to get P. level 100...
can answers some of your questions.
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 9/26/2013 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I wanted to try the nat's set but aight...a good manticore, calamity, and deadman's are friikin expensive! My DH's going to suck balls haha.
Reply Quote
I don't have a spare Nat's chest (currently using Inna's) nor a spare Nat's helm (never used one), so sorry can't really give you any. And like you I am planning to eventually switch to Nat's chest.
But Andariel's visage (4.5% cc) + Nat's boots (set bonus 7% cc) = instant 11.5% crit chance boost. And they don't cost too much on the AH.
Swap out a passive for Archery = another 10% crit chance boost. That's probably going to boost your DPS up quite a lot.
Unfortunately Nat's helm has rather underwhelming stats unless you get a crit chance roll, but the price will skyrocket with the crit chance roll.
The usual benchmark suggestions here for defensive stats are 40k HP, 400 all resist and 4k armour. You are pretty much there already, so you should be able to run up to MP7 without much problem =)
Reply Quote
thanks man.
Reply Quote
add me sergiu#1995
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]