Diablo® III

Just curious

So I looked on Diablo heroes for my under geared barbarian and found out that apparently my armor rating is #40 world wide. I was almost positive that my barbarian was a total noob. I've been out of the loop for awhile now and have almost no knowledge on barbarians for inferno farming now ( It USED to be that you just went full tank and had fun). If anyone has any advice about my gear, if its fine the way it is, or if I need to completely revamp it for uber farming in the future, please post some suggestions.
Reply Quote
Nice armor!

Other than bragging rights, such high protection has little utility these days though. Inferno monster damage has been reduced over successive patches, and now most barbs stack damage along with reasonable mitigation. You can be a tank if you enjoy it, but it's not the necessity it once was.
Reply Quote
I have noticed that inferno is way easier than it used to be, but "monster powers" were added. Thanks for the tip, I think I'll try a damage build for my barb :D Any suggestions?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]