Diablo® III

WDs

38 Human Hunter
Is it just me, or do WDs and all of their "familiars" absolutely overcrowd/muddle the screen?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Lol, yeah it can be a bit confusing - especially with the aoe stuff/color blasts.

I ran inferno master 2 act 3/4 this morning in a group w/ a WD and i kept unnecessarily dodging because i thought i was in enemy aoe, but really it was the WD familiars lmao.
Reply Quote
Only toon i play with is WD and when the crowd clutters I just thank god that my firebats automatically followers enemies . All i do is watch my health and mana when I get in trouble . Hit the spirit walk and run the hell away lol . Helped me solo m3 .
Reply Quote
View profile
Hehe, I love the WD. The pets come mighty handy most of the time. I do have people who try to attack my pets and get confused.
Reply Quote
Yea I finally got away from spirit barrage . Went back to my dogs , set them to absorb the damage or to heal me wither way the minions remind me of Necro from D2 and this is why I roll WD lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]