Diablo® III

Please help my barb!!

Hi everybody!

Like other players here I've been back to play D3 after 1 year. A lot of things are changed.
My configuration is weird I know! Especially for barbarian. I can play mp3 with others and that's ok!
I think my dps is low. In mp3 I can handle without die. Maybe I have a good resistence i'm not sure.
But when i move up in Mp I still can handle but my damage is ridiculous. So I have already spent a lot of time and gold to increase and upgrade my barb. I would like more power without spend 1000 hr to collect more money to use in AH. THe question is simple. What can I do???
Reply Quote
Your barb is a trainwreck. I would recommend reading through the stickies located at the top of the board. Many of your questions will be answered there. When you narrow down more specific questions, you can post about them here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]