Diablo® III

Can you rate my Bow for me? Thx if you can!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LiLmEgZ-1525/hero/29340399

On a scale from 1 to 10 please rate the bow, thanks!

Please try not to be very negative about it if you must say something :)

Thank you all in advance to those who help rate it :)

P.S. I won it in the AH for a bid win!!!
Edited by LiLmEgZ#1525 on 9/28/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I would say 6-8 for a rare. Would deff help if you had a marquise in it. dps is a little low but to have life steal and crit on your main weapon is a juicy factor. Good job
Reply Quote
09/28/2013 12:03 AMPosted by FitnessBlue
I would say 6-8 for a rare. Would deff help if you had a marquise in it. dps is a little low but to have life steal and crit on your main weapon is a juicy factor. Good job

Thanks for being positive :)

I am working on Marquise Ruby for sure :)
Reply Quote
As a wf user, I support all brothers that use a bow ;)
Reply Quote
Yo yo update folks! I just got Marquise Ruby put in it... its 1410.9 DPS!!!
Reply Quote
That bow is down right nasty. You might get more out of an emerald, check at D3up.com
Reply Quote
^^ im pretty sure a Marquis emerald would benefit more. Weapon damage is 35%, max is 50%, to low for Ruby to be put in. but thats just a guess also depends on your gear.

You can take a look at my Bow on my DH Everdeen. I only got it for 200mil which I thought was a good deal. look on the Ah everyday and you might get lucky
Reply Quote
09/28/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Rav1n
That bow is down right nasty. You might get more out of an emerald, check at D3up.com

How do I check that?
Reply Quote
it is depending on your cc-cd balance. Make a profile on the d3up.com website. When you look around you will see there is a way to simulate gems socketed on weapons.
Reply Quote
09/27/2013 09:06 PMPosted by LiLmEgZ
P.S. I won it in the AH for a bid win!!!

Hey LiLmEgZ,

Can you post what you paid for it? I'm curious, yours is a 18k DPS loss compared to my previous bow (black LS bow) but a 24k EHP gain, which would be nice :-)

I paid 100 mil bid win about 3 months ago.

Stats are:

1172.56 DPS
1.4 APS
473-1201 Damage
255 Min Damage
352 Max Damage
41% Damage
92% CHD
2.6% LS
Socket (Marquise Ruby - bumped it to 1448 DPS)

Regardless it is a good bow, tis hard to find upgrades if sticking to 2h bows.

Silver
Reply Quote
I paid 10mil for the bow, Silver
Reply Quote
^^ im pretty sure a Marquis emerald would benefit more. Weapon damage is 35%, max is 50%, to low for Ruby to be put in. but thats just a guess also depends on your gear.

You can take a look at my Bow on my DH Everdeen. I only got it for 200mil which I thought was a good deal. look on the Ah everyday and you might get lucky

I don't think a Marquise Emerald would benefit the bow for me... Black Weapons like that bow are suppose to get Ruby if you already have base CHD on the item from what I heard.
Reply Quote
nice bow bro welcome to the Bow Club <(^^<)
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 10:41 AMPosted by LiLmEgZ
I paid 10mil for the bow, Silver

Fantastic :-)

Silver
Edited by Silver#6986 on 9/30/2013 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is a really good bow for the price. It should worth at least 50mil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]