Diablo® III

Effecient grinding question

Hello all,
when looking over a character, how do I figure out what MP# is going to be the best for XP per hour. I don't want to make it toooo easy and get bored, and yeah, I have cleared a lot of MP10, much of it solo and without dieing, however, that takes some time.
I did some MP7 last night, and that was fun and rather easy frankly. Some elites took longer than others, but I was really not in any real danger, and junk mobs i just plowed through.

Also, I am using a generator currently, for lower MP's as I can't seem to get my usage quite right, so I run dry, as things die very fast, on MP10 I don't really have this issue.

This is not a gear critique session, I know where I am short and am working on it. Just trying to find the best MP# for levelling faster.
Reply Quote
Well you've definitely got enough gear for sure to trash farm mp10.

If your'e running for exp, that's pretty much all you should be worrying about. Get the 5 stacks, and kill the trash.

My favorite is mp8 for trash clearing and getting quick stacks. It has a nice mob density and elites are still easy.
Reply Quote
I have been running mp8 as well, seems to be the most efficient for me atm.
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot for the advice guys, I will try that later tonight or tomorrow some.
Reply Quote
Hey Ravenlot,
Nice barb setup. Agree with not going so low you can't permaWrath. I've done quite a bit of my own testing in the FOM at MP 7,8,9 and 10. Exp/min remarkably similar...balance of speed vs. higher exp @ higher MP level. I'm not such a strong character that MP10 is super fast so I've settled at MP 8 for comfort/speed without significant exp drop. for pure exp farming. Depends on how you kill too. For example, if one-shot trash with single rend is the goal then doing you own testing is helpful to know how low to set MP.
Reply Quote
There is a website:

Diabro3.com that will tell you what MP you should be doing. Hopefully that helps. It hasn't lead me in the wrong way yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]