Diablo® III

got my infernal machines

so finally managed to get the infernal machine plans, and made 3 machines.but before traversing inside, i'de like to be wise, and actually get a nice party goin on inside. anyone feel like joining up and helpin me out? (not charging you anything here, so it is pretty much a free ride). lmk

Tamman#1849

i'll be on later for it
Reply Quote
View profile
I can help you out.

(>^^)>
Reply Quote
Would love to join as well. :D
Reply Quote
09/27/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Rairai
Would love to join as well. :D

me 2!!!
Reply Quote
well i had 2 people add me, but not everyone was on at the same time, guess i'll try again tmrw. lol would be funny for an all 4 dh uber run :) although...i have the sneaking suspicion we'de need a cm wiz for the stun at some point
Reply Quote
i can be ur cm wiz...
;)
Reply Quote
*looks at wizard* need to glass cannon up a bit more on the dps, but otherwise, she can be my baby daddy :) lol

man wanted to do the run tnite. aw well, tmrw tmrw
Reply Quote
I can help you with my cm wiz :D
Reply Quote
just a note: these uber runs will be on mp10.... heh
Reply Quote
aight peeps, its goin down in about 2-5 hours. when i'm able to start the run, i'll post here that i'll be online and starting the run (will need to build up nv5 first before entering them), so hopefully at that time people can be ready. remember its gonna be mp10
Edited by Tamman#1849 on 9/28/2013 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm willing to come in as my Monk, you need that extra 50% damage, right? ;)
Reply Quote
I can solo up to MP 7 if you need me to carry you, beyond that I can't
Reply Quote
as long as one of us is a cm wiz, we're all good lol. mainly concerned on the zultan one and the magda one *mainly because zultun enraged i hear is annoying*

blond: we're doin mp10
Edited by Tamman#1849 on 9/28/2013 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
unfortunately something has come up, so i wont be able to do the run tnite, 100 percent we'll be doin this tomorrow. now i am in canada, so i am on eastern standard time, so maybe if peeps write down what time they are cool with, we'll try to organize it around that time
Reply Quote
@ Tamman
No need to post it in DH forum. There are many good free MP10 uber carry available at "looking for group" Forum.

I sometime carry up to 20 uber a day. 5 NV in 5 min and 3 Uber less than 4 min. I do Xp more often now.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764436994?page=1

Just for your information.
Reply Quote
View profile
Use the nyan express~
Reply Quote
alright, we're doin this now. im online, just waiting for peeps
Reply Quote
one more needed
Reply Quote
thanks nyan for joinin in, with the cm wiz and all of us those ubers went down quick... lol. shame about my craft.........dear god. when i get more sets of keys to try again, i'll give yah guys a call again. lol
Edited by Tamman#1849 on 9/29/2013 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]