Diablo® III

Trying to Understand Paragon System

hey guys, just a quick question, to understand the system a bit better. Now as i have read for the paragon system, each paragon level, increases various stats. when i read the stats table, for instance, 1 paragon level gives you +3 main stat and +2 vitality, etc. lvl 2 gives you +6 and +4, etc. what i am asking is does that mean that when u go to paragon lvl 2, u gain 2 more vitality, or you gain 4? since i notice it scales up by 2 every time, wanting to know if thats because this stat table is just adding the +2 you get and saying total vitality you have gotten by that point, or if they truly mean +4 gained. bit confused on this and would love some clearing up. so for example based on the chart, at paragon 100's +200 vit, you gain for a vit point to life point increase of 7000 lp?

the table i mentioned is here: http://www.diablowiki.net/Paragon
Edited by Tamman#1849 on 9/27/2013 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The table is just adding the stats. Each successive paragon lvl grants the 3 points to main stat and 2 points to vitality.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 9/27/2013 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]