Diablo® III

WoW- Free Pandaren Monk pet

My Bro got a new gpu a while back to play D3 and it came with a free code for a Pandaren Monk pet. I dont play WoW and code expires on the 30th or while supplies last. So might as well give it to someone. If you play WoW and would like a monk pet, let me know. Only have one, so first come first serve. First to post gets it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I'm not too sure how giving these kinds of pets away works, but I would like to have it.
Reply Quote
09/28/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Tastee
I'm not too sure how giving these kinds of pets away works, but I would like to have it.

you know how i can send a private message? so i can send you the code. i think you redeem at cash shop in wow? never played it, so im not sure. ill google it
Reply Quote
I found out how. you have to redeem on GeForce website. I will send you link and code. And i dont think you can send private messages here. you have an email or somewhere i can send in private?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
JWTHOMAS77@COMCAST.NET

I really appreciate this very much.
Reply Quote
I hope that email address is a throwaway address that isn't attached to anything important. Say, for instance, your battle.net account.
Reply Quote
JWTHOMAS77@COMCAST.NET

I really appreciate this very much.

Sent you the info! Enjoy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]