Diablo® III

Looking for advise from Pro Barbs PLEASE!

Hi, need some help with my barb, on what should i upgrade or focus on with regards to gear, please!
Reply Quote
View profile
You never included a budget, but here you go;

High vit IK chest, 250/150
CC/CD amulet, buy a cheaper one for now as you will want to craft one soon
Trifecta crafted gloves, unless you are wanting to eventually go with a WH belt, then youd save for tri IKs, or at least ias/cc/ar ones, and--->
Get a better skorn, more LS, or at least stick rend/bloodlust in your build somewhere.
CC mempo.
Reply Quote
My immediate thoughts would be to get some cc on your mempo if you've got the money.

Also your chest really needs way more vitality. If you're able to get between 200-250 you'll be able to drop your vit from your rings and hopefully grab some much needed crit damage.

I'd be posting in this thread as well... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9882329009

GL!
Reply Quote
What RK said. Also, you should get vit on your belt and/or boots. Will make it easier to yank it off your jewelry and stack more DPS there later.
Reply Quote
It sort of depends on what you want to do and what your budget is. When I used to use a Skorn there was one skill that was just too good not to use. Before you upgrade anything you should work Rend into the skillset you are using.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the great advice!!! not much of a budget realkly, 9 million gold is all, but at least now i know how to improve and what to aim for!!! thanks!!!
Reply Quote
Hey farmer, nice Skorn you have there now ;)
Reply Quote
hahahaha !thank you santa clause!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]