Diablo® III

Am I being reckless or need more ehp?

I started up my ww barb again and play MP8. When I wear my inna pants( 70 st and vit) I die maybe 2-3 times every 45 minute run. I then switch to the pants I'm currently wearing and I die maybe one time per run. I would prefer to wear inna pants for the ias and ms but gets annoying that I die that often. Do I need more ehp to wear the inna pants?

Another idea is to craft bracers, wear inna pants and get lower stat ice climbers with ms. Suggestions?
Reply Quote
Your AR, Armor, and Life are fine. Your EHP should be plenty. What, exactly, is killing you?
Reply Quote
1 more idea, try using an IK belt, or a weapon with LS. You have 0 LS, and are relying on bloodthirst... Id say try that first, you could switch bloodthirst to brawler at that point as well. Usually when I die its due to lag, or me being a dummy and not paying attention on cruise control lol. I can do mp10, but 8/9 is a little more efficient for me atm. You have plenty AR/LIFE, your EHP is actually better than mine.

You:
Damage: 207950.05
tDPS: 791166
Effective Health: 636820

Me:
Damage: 199035.01
tDPS: 1028154
Effective Health: 612077
Edited by Brenden619#1402 on 9/27/2013 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think you have bigger issues than EHP...you have attack speed stacked in an odd way that isn't helping you in any way. You're going way past 2.86 aps on your mainhand, but still miss 3.33. You're overstacking it to hell for going past 2.51 on your offhand.

You shouldn't be using both inna's and lacunis unless there's some good reason to, and you shouldn't be using a witching hour at all unless there's a really good reason to. (and in your case there isn't for either)

Get MS on your ice climbers, switch to an IK belt, drop attack speed from your gloves entirely in favor of crit damage, and get an EF with +.23 aps or higher

Then the decision on whether to use rare pants + lacunis or inna's + crafted bracers will depend almost entirely on your crafting luck.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 9/27/2013 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Weapon + Bloodthirst = 5.5% LS... That should be enough.
Reply Quote
09/27/2013 09:59 AMPosted by jansenmd
Weapon + Bloodthirst = 5.5% LS... That should be enough.

Yah I didnt see the ls on the sword, brawler can make a significant change though. Reading what silver said that makes sense, when I compare my tDPS to his.
Reply Quote
Get MS on your ice climbers, switch to an IK belt, drop attack speed from your gloves entirely in favor of crit damage, and get an EF with +.23 aps or higher

Then the decision on whether to use rare pants + lacunis or inna's + crafted bracers will depend almost entirely on your crafting luck.

I had another ik glove with cd so that is swapped already. I got some bids in for an ik belt, ms ice climbers and .23+ EF so I'm hoping to have those by tomorrow. I'll worry about switching to inna pants after I get this straightened out. Thanks much!!
Reply Quote
Why don't you have CHD on your ammy? That is the #2 source of DPS from CHD. Put the AS on that first ring spot instead. LS on the MH weapon always makes life easier IMHO.
Reply Quote
09/27/2013 10:56 AMPosted by gwjunkie
Why don't you have CHD on your ammy? That is the #2 source of DPS from CHD. Put the AS on that first ring spot instead. LS on the MH weapon always makes life easier IMHO.

Haha, I was a little low on ias a few days ago and I won all these bids because the AH went down yesterday. Now that I know how to adjust the gear I'll balance out the cc and cd. I don't know why people keep on missing that my mh has ls?
Reply Quote

Haha, I was a little low on ias a few days ago and I won all these bids because the AH went down yesterday. Now that I know how to adjust the gear I'll balance out the cc and cd. I don't know why people keep on missing that my mh has ls?

Your mainhand having LS isn't what most of us consider enough, since you're still using bloodthirst. I'll leave it to Planet to lecture you on why an IK puts you in much better shape than a witching hour the majority of the time.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 9/27/2013 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]