Diablo® III

Decided to go for a calamity build

Need help with a calamity build, and possibly gearing advice because calamity isn't my strong point :P
I have 85m left after buying my new calamity, and am currently selling my old one for around 70m.
Reply Quote
Do you have 2.96 / 2.97 aps?
Reply Quote
2.97 :)
Reply Quote
depends on the build. RF build has different APS break point.

I play with 2.86 which gives me 3 attacks per second.. 3.01 is the next break point ..
Reply Quote
gl with the rf build. i tried the rf build when i first got back in the game couple of weeks ago. dunno, just couldn't ever really get behind it, liking my bola/trap build atm with the manti though
Reply Quote
'The best gear to build synergy is stone cold hunter build... really good.. if you can play it..
Reply Quote
I've been experimenting with the MFD rune mortal enemy. I am having some luck at mid range mps (6-7) and usually in solo play.
Reply Quote
I just got a cheap calamity to play with over the weekend.
All other pieces remain the same, I can keep perm gloom so much easier..
disc. refill is much faster with calamity....face tank elites with mulitple knockback is just fun and ez...in mp 10.

Had a lot of fun this morning...

In the same game after some trials.., I switched back to manticore.
Then I found out that things melted much much quicker...the difference was huge.
May be my calamity was too cheap...

Well, I bought 12 unid calamities for 25mils... just get the best one out of the batch..
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 9/30/2013 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]