Diablo® III

Is everyone farming at Act 3 now?

Whether it is Master difficulty or Easy, is everyone here farming at Act 3 for paragon and loots?

Well, I am because it has the most monster density among other acts...
Reply Quote
yup

infinite tempest rush ftw
Reply Quote
Not anymore, started leveling a hardcore character.
Reply Quote
I had tried act 1 and 2 farming but nothing seems to compare to act 3 so I spend the majority of my time there was well.

Been slowly testing long runs and rerunning zones as compared to doing short runs and then logging out. So far they are very similar.

Long run is. Core, crater 1(port if dead end), tower 1(circle back to WP), crater 2, port if dead end otherwise run to cursed WP, rakkis to bastion WP, Keep 3, Keep 2. Some of the 'extra' zones are to ensure the zone reset when I return to them, tried cuttng out bastion since it seems largely empty most of the time but usually messes things up, Could also through Stonefort in there for key but i'm stocked on those pretty well atm.

Short is. Core, tower 1(if still need stacks), crater 2, WP to keep 1, clear keep 2 then rinse and repeat.

Problem with my testing is i'm new to D3 so often my runs are inconsistant, especially with keeping WOTB up. Been running on MP3.
Reply Quote
yup

What gear and skill set up do you have to help you keep TR up for long period of time?
Reply Quote
yup

What gear and skill set up do you have to help you keep TR up for long period of time?

I already answered you in the "monk on console" thread.

:p
Reply Quote

lol that was actually StRyKeR but thanks though :)
Reply Quote

lol that was actually StRyKeR but thanks though :)

lol just noticed it

glad I was helpful to you
Reply Quote
So, it is safe to say Console Endgame is ACT3? Just like what PC did in last few months ago?
Reply Quote
I figured i would be able to farm pony land a bit too, but either im terribly unlucky, or they nerfed the hell out of that place from the time I was playing during original PC launch. Plenty of money there, but that's it. We used to get our best items there. I feel like I wasted 3 hours farming the materials(plus the money) for the staff. I think i got an achievment, so i guess thats worth something.

Other than that, ive been doing key runs for now, and will eventually move to act 3 myself I guess. I never experienced the the density patch, but it sounds like that would be wonderful to get on console.
Reply Quote
Been on Act 3 for bout 3 weeks and got a ton of Legendary's .
Reply Quote
No, I can't farm an area over and over, I get burnt out on it. I just play it through entirely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]