Diablo® III

lost my 2 lvl 60/37p wtf

my save wont load wtf blizz if the game had a save bug then you need to fix it be for you release the game,
this wont stand for poor game management.
the pc gets bad loot drops we get save corruption errors wtf
Reply Quote
My friend lost his characters also. He went to boot up his system and the save file wouldnt load.
Reply Quote
ps3?
Reply Quote
all new games have bugs. itll get worked out. calm down. a port in any sense of the word is hard to do. give it time. i know it pisses you off to lose toons, but it happens.
Reply Quote
i been looking for info on it both ps3 and xbox has had this save corruption errors
Reply Quote
We should be compensated for our wasted time!
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Death Knight
just lost all toons!!!! money,gear and everything! d3 on ps3 nice!!!! froze up and had to reboot and it was all gone
Reply Quote
back up your save files, ladies and gentlemen. computers have problems and there's no customer service desk that'll fix it just the way you had it. you've got to re-play the entire game from scratch. Whoopsie!
Reply Quote
Erm if you guys are on ps3, i maybe able to help. Add me up, Psn:Koalalanpa
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]