Diablo® III

legendaries not dropping + looking for team!

Hi, I'm looking for some good teammates to play with and maybe share/trade some gear... playing solo is getting kinda boring :(

Cause I got a little stuck in finding upgrades for my monk.... (lvl 60 p23)
I farm on inferno master III and I get like 7 legendaries every hour, but because I couldn't find any upgrades I thought to just put my diff on master IV of V... so I started farming on these diff and still doing the same runs over and over again for ages! but it seems that I don't get any legendaries on these diff?!
can anyone help me out? I only get worthless legendaries that aren't even close to an upgrade :s

PS3 name: React95
greetz
Reply Quote
Just incase you didnt know, there is little point doing M5 for farming if it takes you much longer. item quality is the same and mob density is only slightly higher. Stick to what you can one hit and that will yield the most legendaries. Would play with you but im X360 :(
Reply Quote
What is the best M1-5 to farm for legendaries? I spent all day yesterday farming III and IV and found only 2-3 legendaries.
Reply Quote
i think the only thing you should be doing on m5 is ubers and key runs..

otherwise, go to m1 and pew pew pew.. runs speed/mf/pewpew
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]