Diablo® III

Selling 80+ legendary items lvl 60 XBOX

I have over 80 legendary lvl 60 items as well as some lower level items. most of which are int based as I got them as a wizard. Looking to sell them for paypal money so I can buy more games on the xbox. Full Blackthornes set, Skorn, gesture of orephus, ik boulder breaker, chandados x3, and much more. To much to list if interested send me a message to my gt: mmnjcn1203 and i will link up in game and you can view what I have. or copy and paste link below.

Here is the link to the photos of everything with stats. http://s591.photobucket.com/user/nealey101585/library/Diablo%20Legendaries%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1

Also might trade but the gear will have to be for a monk or demon hunter.

One more thing..... NONE of my items are DUPED or MODDED so when they come out with a patch for it your account wont get blasted or lose the item.
Edited by SNIPAH8#1598 on 9/30/2013 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
how do you hold so many items in your stash on ps3 I can only hold about 15.
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 09:46 AMPosted by clairevoyant
how do you hold so many items in your stash on ps3 I can only hold about 15.

there's an option to improve your stash room by using your gold.
Reply Quote
hey ladies i got all the best duped itmes just gimme all your paypal money i got crazy demon hunter.or monk gear but... im gonna need your paypal money bro play dem gaymez
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 09:50 AMPosted by LordofDeath
hey ladies i got all the best duped itmes just gimme all your paypal money i got crazy demon hunter.or monk gear but... im gonna need your paypal money bro play dem gaymez

He said they are LEZGIZT yo

One more thing..... NONE of my items are DUPED or MODED so when they come out with a patch for it your account wont get blasted or lose the item.[/quote]
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Rosalinda

One more thing..... NONE of my items are DUPED or MODED so when they come out with a patch for it your account wont get blasted or lose the item.
[/quote]

There will never be a patch that can removed duped items. Most obvious reason, for people who legitimately traded for an item, and didn't know it was duped.
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 11:27 AMPosted by AnyOLName

One more thing..... NONE of my items are DUPED or MODED so when they come out with a patch for it your account wont get blasted or lose the item.

There will never be a patch that can removed duped items. Most obvious reason, for people who legitimately traded for an item, and didn't know it was duped.[/quote]

Why not? Happened all the the time on Diablo 2.
Reply Quote

What they had to do it several times? Must have been effective... As of yet they have not done anything like that for D3, instead the closed their money maker AH.
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 11:47 AMPosted by AnyOLName

What they had to do it several times? Must have been effective... As of yet they have not done anything like that for D3, instead the closed their money maker AH.

This is what caused everyone to trade for unidentified items. I don't know how effective it is, but it was known that a duped item could dissapear when entering a game
Reply Quote
What do you want for the Calamity?
Reply Quote
make me an offer. Send me a message to my xbox name as I rarely check this site.
Reply Quote
Is this thread serious?

If anyone buys this guy's stuff, I also have stuff for sale for Diablo 2 on open Bnet. Great prices!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]