Diablo® III

what's your ride?

I was just browsing some of the old wiz thread and ran into AudiR8GT's thread as he mentioned he owns audi r8 and porsche 911 and with many top end wizzies around.. i figured to ask

i ride cannondale trail 5 during week days and supersix 1 during the weekends...
Reply Quote
I have a r31 skyline with a r33 engine and a red R34 GTT skyline.
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 07:39 PMPosted by YORI
I have a r31 skyline with a r33 engine and a red R34 GTT skyline.

Dang Yori, two skylines? my neighbor has R34 GTT black and it looks super clean. where do you live?
Reply Quote
2009 Mazda 3 Hatch.

Colour is "celestial blue"... it's really freaking blue. A friend parked 350Z car at my place for 6 weeks when she went to Taiwan. had to drive it once a week or so. It convinced me that I'll never ever need any type of sports car. Still a nice car though.
Reply Quote
ZX-9R kwaka - extensivelly modded - the wife
MV augusta F4 1000 - the supermodel in my lounge room only taken out on special occasions
Norton Comando 650 - the project

as for cars... well i don't have any yet lol work always gives me one but i am saving towards a Ferrari 348TB :) but that will take a couple of years
Edited by Amos#6777 on 10/1/2013 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
lol... redirected to technology and science?
Reply Quote
2002 Triumph TT600

and for my car a 2006 Cadillac CTS, which i need to start taking care of cause shes getting run into the ground
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]