Diablo® III

Coming back to DH

Hey guys im looking to try my DH again, havent touched him in forever, especially since the announcement of the expac.. Any veteran DH could inform me if there is a tanky play style or if such a build is viable. I tried playing earlier and im getting killed really fast. What stats should i be going for? resist all/vit or is that a waste on DH?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Tanky really only is needed for PvP. Outside of that small community, get just enough EHP to get you by (try 50k hp, 500 all resists for a decent amount of survival). The rest of your effort should go into offense by means of attack speed, critical hit chance/damage, and dexterity.
Reply Quote
ah thank you :)
Reply Quote
Hey guys im looking to try my DH again, havent touched him in forever, especially since the announcement of the expac.. Any veteran DH could inform me if there is a tanky play style or if such a build is viable. I tried playing earlier and im getting killed really fast. What stats should i be going for? resist all/vit or is that a waste on DH?

Thanks.

Me no veteran. Only want to use same face-tanky playstyle like my monk. Practise & have fun.. =)

Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]