Diablo® III

Legit paragon leveling (ps3)

Hey everybody, I'm getting bored with solo leveling so I decided to get a group together for paragon exp runs.

I haven't done any serious testing yet, but act III seems to be the fastest exp per hour on console due to the decrease in density.

I'm currently playing my barb, 702k dps(legit) master V act III runs, usually 5-6 or more daily.

Anyone interested in doing exp runs can add me on PSN, but please be legit. Absolutely no mod gear.

PSN: HU-Terror
Reply Quote
honest question, but what on earth are you equipped with that gives dps such as that?

im just under 300k on my barb with dual wielding EF/Bonesaber and fairly high CC/CD but 700k? blows that away completely. Just curious to see what I should aim for.
Reply Quote
I'll join with pleasure. I often see you online but I'm always scared to annoy people jumping in their game. But if it's ok I'll do.
I'm not sure I can do Master V thu, I've around 350 DPS buffed and good all res, I easily farm in Master 3 but I know stats go up quickly in IV and V. :)
Reply Quote
honest question, but what on earth are you equipped with that gives dps such as that?

im just under 300k on my barb with dual wielding EF/Bonesaber and fairly high CC/CD but 700k? blows that away completely. Just curious to see what I should aim for.

My guess is either dude is a hacker fool or doesn't know how normal folk here state their dps in terms of what it is unbuffed.
Reply Quote

My guess is either dude is a hacker fool or doesn't know how normal folk here state their dps in terms of what it is unbuffed.

Incorrect.

Im at about the same dps legit as well.
You stack enough cc cd/str/speed and you will see these numbers and higher.

Please don't accuse someone of something if you are new.
Reply Quote
Idd.
Cytic came and help me in a game some day ago, he's a killing machine but totally legit. :)
Reply Quote
yeah hes right my barb also does 915 k buffed no mods...
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/post/101_DiabloProgress_FAQ_%26_About

im pretty damn sure that your numbers are a little incorrect. you dismissed your follower? you changed your passives? because those are buffs aswell.
"unbuffed" means no dps increases from anysource other than your equiptment
Edited by iHaku#2818 on 10/1/2013 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]