Diablo® III

PvP Guides, Builds & Tournaments

(Sticky)

Congratz <(^^<)
Reply Quote
Aw shiz. The class guides are complete and this thread is a stickehhhhhhh.

grats!
Reply Quote
Hi. I'm new in D3 and i wonder if will be implemented competition like 1v1 3v3 5v5 in new expansion.In my opinion there is allot of games that has full servers because players farm items for PVP.I would like to see here this types of competition and ranking for each one.

Also i think in arena all should have a chance so is need to be like 5-12 strike to kill a player so the proportion should be life 5/1 vs damage.(50k life and 10k damage to kill in 5 strikes) not like now damage is 10/1 vs life.
I know there is armor ,protective skills regeneration and all but also there is skills that grow damage so that is not relevant and in arena you dont have the time and so much players to recharge life or mana.
That means developer should raise life in arena to be 5-10 times higher than damage or to make damage 10 times smaller..
Passive skills that can be active only in arena will be nice to be feed with experience points that you win in arena..
Also the re should be bigger towns (where you can meet 30-50 players) at each act one town with one type of arena where people can meet and chat/fight in open arena or in competition.
This online part should be improve because the guild feature will need this.
Edited by Zenon#2231 on 11/7/2013 3:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Some new meta I have seen lately. Especially Monk vs DH. I will update my Wizard Guide with some more 1h builds. PvP is alive but the pub scene is hurting right now with little to no competition.
Reply Quote
DON'T LET THIS FORUM DIE BOYS. KEEP THEM PVP STORIES COMIN'
Reply Quote
Anyone know whats up with the PvP in RoS i havent herd a thing =( any infi or leeks !? ... please ... ill beg
Reply Quote
Build and Guide threads are definitely months away but our main options are becoming clearer.
Reply Quote
Time to put up or shut up.

MAKE SOME GUIDES PEOPLE.

FROG MIRAI SHINNOOBA IRIA MAFIA MEI KELENOOB THENOOBIN MIRAI SCRAPZ VIRI ALBERN WEASEL(LOL) MAKE SOME GUIDES
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]