Diablo® III

Legendaries that roll at all levels (list)

There is some confusion about legendaries, a lot of people seem to think that all of them drop at all levels, which simply isn't the case. Several high end ones, such as Skorn or Echoing Fury are 60 only drops, including all of the 'class set' items.

However, there are several legendaries that drop at all levels. This thread is to allocate all of them in one place. I will list the ones that I am aware of, and if anyone wishes to add to it, please post with a screenshot of two different levels of the item and I will edit as necessary.

Weapons:
Pledge of Caldeum (Polearm)
Odyn Son (Mace)
Sever (Sword)
The Butcher (Dagger)
Bakkan Caster (Crossbow)
The Ancient Bonesaber of Zumakalis (Sword)

Shoulders:
Barter Town Pads
Deathwatch Mantle

Chest:
Aquilla Cuirass
Heart of Iron

Gloves:
Magefist

Bracers:
Gungdo Gear
Steady Strikers

Pants:
Pox Faulds

Boots:
Lut Socks
The Crudest Boots

Rings:
Puzzle Ring
Leoric's Signet
Nagelring

Amulets:
Squirt's Necklace
The Eldritch Eye

Belts:
Pride of Cassius (Mighty Belt)

This is a work in progress, I don't think I have them all and I might be wrong about a couple of them. The only ones currently on the list I am unsure of are The Eldritch Eye and the Pride of Cassius.
Reply Quote
I thought all items with ilvl <60 would drop at all levels
Reply Quote
Honestly, that could be the case, but with people claiming that all of them can drop at all levels, some confusion can develop.
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Stunt
Honestly, that could be the case, but with people claiming that all of them can drop at all levels, some confusion can develop.

Well I'd love that, but if that's not the case, good luck with your list! I'm sure it will be really helpful
Reply Quote
Faithful Memory - Got at lvl 14 - Battle.net shows 27.
Wildwood - Got at lvl 25 - Battle.net shows 37.
Blackguard - Got at lvl 31 - Battle.net shows 48.

All this said, when the drop at lower levels that have sufficiently lower stats so, while they're kind of cool they're quickly tossed to the side for better equipment heck often times Rares are supplanting pre-lvl 50ish at least on the weapons side. Other items I still find plenty of Rares that are better than what I have or Legendary's I find.
Reply Quote
I have found every legendary amulet in the game at level 60 i currently have 13 in my chest and i also have 3 travelers pledges so i believe that they drop at every level
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/amulet/#type=legendary,
16 Total but only 13 legendarys and all tiered for my monk :D
Reply Quote
Pride of Cassius is a level 47 belt on pc, I know that, so doubt you can get it under 47 on console.
Reply Quote
My theory was that they can all scale up, but not down. ie: all legendaries in the game could drop in Inferno, but the higher level legendaries don't start dropping until you normally could find them on PC. But if Sever can drop in Normal, then obviously I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
I got a sweet Raven bow at around 40
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Malocor
My theory was that they can all scale up, but not down. ie: all legendaries in the game could drop in Inferno, but the higher level legendaries don't start dropping until you normally could find them on PC. But if Sever can drop in Normal, then obviously I'm wrong.

They do scale down. I've found lower level versions of a heap of legendaries.
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Connor
Pride of Cassius is a level 47 belt on pc, I know that, so doubt you can get it under 47 on console.

I got mine at level 36 :)
Reply Quote
I had two Doombringers, one in my 30's as a Barb and one in my 40's as a Monk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]