Diablo® III

Fire Support Build

Bombardment is super strong, but with gloom snapshotting you tend to just stand there and kill everything without moving much. So I was looking for a cool way to use Fire Support.

The best build I could come up with was this:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WcgYQh!Xbe!cbYcaZ

Obviously not very original, but it seems to work really well.

Any one have any other builds that work well? Swapping Bola/ID for Bola/VE worked fine, but I think ID was better. The only thing I don't particularly like about the build I'm using is having to split my bonus items up for 3 skills. I use Spike Traps chest, RF SOJ, and Bola DML, which seems a bit thin.

I did try replacing Bola with Cluster Grenades which worked fine, but I find casting cluster sort of annoying.
Reply Quote
I run a Fire Support build similar to yours with Bola/FS/BtT. Maybe try working MfD into your build somehow.
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 04:44 PMPosted by RedCell
I run a Fire Support build similar to yours with Bola/FS/BtT. Maybe try working MfD into your build somehow.

With only Bola and FS didn't you find large packs sort of annoying? It seems like FoM really needs Spike Traps, although like I mentioned above I did try Volatile Explosive rune off of Bola and it worked ok. Could really feel the damage loss though as the packs thinned, although I suppose that was when FS should be used.

I tried a mix of using Bola/ID + High Velocity and that also worked ok, but I sort of felt like I had just weakish AOE damage (not big AOE like spike trap, or big single target like Fire Support.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]