Diablo® III

DH PvP guide (to those that still play)!

I have adapted my guide from viciouscattle here on the battle.net forums per request. It may be read following this link:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10127182655

I am posting in the DH forums to spread PVP awareness; hopefully after 1.0.9, the PVP scene will grow more!
Reply Quote
I didn't even read the whole thread but damn.. that's a goldmine of info regarding PvP >_<

Hm.. calling the attention of DiE and the others that have participated and donated Gold for the last Challenge.

Won't it be nice to actually have a CATEGORIZED PvP Matches? :3

Stream it and post it to actually.. give more reasons to use DHs in PvP and not just focus in PvE.

I know there's no gain in PvPing except in gaining some epeen. But hey.. anything new or a change is welcome, right? ;)

Categorized in a sense that people will give the desired stats and stuff.. even SKILL SETS to be used by 4 DHs that will participate would be nice :)
Reply Quote
Wiz > DH

Iria is so bad it's not even funny.

Notable PvP DH:
Apollo
Blacksheep
Lornazondiac
Zee (OG DH)
Iria (Top DH by far)
Zyrei
Sa10
Lucianismo
Nuddsac
NanDong
MrGosu
ezmacbowl (GG leg nat user)
Ado
daiblobb
Eldiber
f0x0nfire

Just playing Iria. Love the Guide and thanks for reposting to Bnet for my Compilation.

To all you DH, go hit up the chapel. It is a ton of fun! Hope to see you hitting the pub games up!
Edited by Saltydog#1871 on 10/1/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]