Diablo® III

Why so many under lvl 60 items in inferno?

I swear the console version will drop 10x the amount of non lvl 60 gear in inferno than the pc version does. I am farming act 3 right now and i keep getting bullcrap lvl 55 gear. Any body else notice this as well?
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes,

It is unclear right now why the decision to include items from Hell Act 4 into Inferno was made, but it is confirmed.

Just like square gems; level 55 items are found in Inferno even with Master difficulties.
Reply Quote
Yes, so annoying. Stupid square gems drop 4/5 of the time in Inferno. And yet, when you go to Hell mode to farm Books of Jewel crafting, Books of Blacksmith out number Jewel books 10 to 1. I know one guy who got fed up farming stupid jewel crafting books and he and a friend duped them until they had 2 million or so. Not what I would do but, its tempting. Wish they would ninja fix squares dropping in Inferno.

They said we would get fewer drops but better stuff when it does drop. We definitely get fewer drops but, it's still 90% crap in Inferno. Every other mode is fine but, Inferno is annoying. Including the gems :(
Reply Quote
It has been confirmed as a bug by Blizzard and will be fixed, there is other threads on gems around here and there have even been some replies by Blizzard themselves confirming it as a bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]