Reply Quote
Yeah! +1 for PaulNg!! WOOOOO!!!!
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1

Paul is about the smartest Vs in current patch that i know of (sorry if that is a slight on you luffl) but u are the serious, .08 guru - helped me alot. and i KNOW the class better than i know my ex wives underboob - for what u have done for the new WD community. It is your honest reward due.

Luffs?

U been here since start.1.07 or under u da man. Of late, as u went the other classes, i feel paul knows the class better in current state? (is no slight on you dude, i know WD almost as well as u do)
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 10/4/2013 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
+ 1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
+1

some how i missed this one

is there a limit to how many mvp's we can have?
Reply Quote
10/08/2013 01:52 PMPosted by heyguyslol
is there a limit to how many mvp's we can have?

dunno bud ;/
Reply Quote
+1

I didn't have a specific 'build' I was running, just throwing around jars of spiders to kill mobs. After reading the guide and also talking to him, I've learned a lot about the mechanics and how gearing will define your success through survival or mowing down mobs.

When I came back to the game after having a few months off, I must of been around 50k dps, after speaking to Paul and knowing what to look for when purchasing gear, I'm up to 128k dps (unbuffed) and rising !

So this is just my personal experience, but I see him in most threads answering questions and just continuing to be helpful where he can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]