Diablo® III

cms.common.ban.trial.fake

I get this every time I try to post on my Diablo 3 account? Not sure if this goes here but I didn't really want to sit on a support ticket for a few days. I did the digital purchase from my account and went through that whole "trial" phase. I am wondering if something didn't register properly? Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
I have the same problem!
Reply Quote
2 weeks later and still getting this error message. Is there not a fix for this? I submitted a support ticket a while ago and can't seem to get any response.
Reply Quote
have the same problem, i send a message to riot and i am waiting to request
Reply Quote
They give no response, and it looks like there will be no support for this. I've been waiting for awhile now, and have to post on my Starcraft account, which is pretty lame. They ask to make sure nobody has posted this idea before creating a new thread, well it doesn't seem to matter either way, as it does not look like the support is very active o_O

And kinder...you're posting on your D3 account, so it doesn't look like the same problem :P ...err, /sarcasm?
Reply Quote
this problem needs to be fixed. I am currently posting on my starcraftu account and is rather annoying, I was going to merge my 2 accounts but will not until that problem is fixed
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^ still no fix
Reply Quote
me too :((((
Reply Quote
^ stlil can't post on main account
Reply Quote
guess what! Still no fix!
Reply Quote
Fixed! finally i can post on my real account and transfer my SC game to this account! IT'S ABOUT TIME!
Reply Quote
Testing to see if this is resolved

Edit: Woot! I can post now!
Edited by vexedvox#1320 on 12/9/2013 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]