results came so close!
no deaths on either run

Edit : will record a not-so-dense map soon

some tips :

keep some of the frogs to hit you to keep scramble up for the 25% ms increase

SNS is kinda luck dependent..see if you TP lands you right in the mobs
Edited by Void#1872 on 10/3/2013 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
A real GG archon and SNS wizard competing against himself.

I think this pretty much settles it.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
also, the more hp mobs have, the more it tips towards SNS, due to max dps after 2-3 secs of windup, and archon time ticking away. i would imagine for mp9 my archon clears quicker.

can't approve yoda's method. the 50% more health on MP10 ( coz they are in the same game) clearly gives SNS an upper hand
Reply Quote
10/03/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Void
the 50% more health on MP10 ( coz they are in the same game) clearly gives SNS an upper hand

Agreed.

The archon vid still "looked" faster, but in the end, your downtime in dead space appeared lower in the SNS.
Reply Quote
^ this. Starve SNS from resources and he loses. Starve Archon from mobs and he loses.

I guess only PvP would really settle this down. But I guess SNS would win PvP.
Reply Quote
10/03/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Void
can't approve yoda's method. the 50% more health on MP10 ( coz they are in the same game) clearly gives SNS an upper hand

can we make it more challenging. =)

good job void. but now...let's do in game brawl against other archon wizzes. sort of like our own pvp except you are fight the mobs.
Reply Quote
btw...my full clear in FOM was like 18 min.
Reply Quote
Void, question:
without your scoundrel and with two people in game, how much time would increase in your run ?
and did you miss any mobs or all cleared fully?

man...so satisfying how sns destroys mobs. watching the burst explosion from the frozen mob is so refreshing.
Reply Quote
Void, question:
without your scoundrel and with two people in game, how much time would increase in your run ?
and did you miss any mobs or all cleared fully?

man...so satisfying how sns destroys mobs. watching the burst explosion from the frozen mob is so refreshing.

cleared about 95% sns time would increase a couple mins at most, not sure about archon
Reply Quote
archon vid for fom full clear : http://www.twitch.tv/void1872/c/3027055
time used 9:49
using archon - improved archon and SA - scramble

SNS vid for fom full clear : http://www.twitch.tv/void1872/c/3027118
time used 9:40
using standard SNS with DF and TP - wormhole

Should have used Poet and the Pendulum.

Just did a FoM run with SS (not the gear in my profile, the better setup I usually run with). Took just a tad over 10 mins, and I had that Nest event at the farm in my map. Good to know that it's not too far off from a high dps Archon and SNS setup like yours. Was using Safe Passage and only 12% MS, so I might try to see what I can do with Wormhole and fitting 24% MS in.

Thanks for doing this, btw.
Reply Quote
10/03/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Malakai
Thanks for doing this, btw.

malakai, let's do it in game with moi. 50% HP ncrease in two people game.

thanks for running it and knowing that SS is not far behind Archon and SNS. Now where is Meteor?
Reply Quote
10/03/2013 11:56 AMPosted by yodatoy
malakai, let's do it in game with moi. 50% HP ncrease in two people game.

That will probably give me AP issues on elite packs. I'm built to sustain just long enough to kill most of them without running dry on MP10 solo. To give you an idea, on MP10 solo I usually kill the Keywardens right as I run out of AP completely. If you're in the same map as me and we're fighting together, it won't be an issue. But if we're in separate zones, you're just going to win out as SNS most likely.

10/03/2013 11:56 AMPosted by yodatoy
Now where is Meteor?

I can do a Liquify run and a Black Ice run (Black Ice is a monster for FoM) and see what the times are if you want.
Reply Quote
So. Next up: Sleet Storm?

[edit] Oh, yoda said Meteor already. So be it!
Edited by mzy#1101 on 10/3/2013 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
And full clears are not efficient.

timebomb / bloodmagic / no freeze should be faster:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHw_63V67E&feature=c4-overview&list=UU1SxmEbmi7MwlDeKGb5N2ag
Reply Quote
View profile
I want to see archon prep the crypt.
Reply Quote
So. Next up: Sleet Storm?

[edit] Oh, yoda said Meteor already. So be it!

I don't exactly have the best Meteor gear out there, but the best I was able to do with Liquify was about 12 mins, no Teleport, 12% MS. About the same for Black Ice, also no Teleport, 12% MS. I recorded the Black Ice run and might upload it later. It's too bad Black Ice sucks almost every place else, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]