Diablo® III

Are treasure goblins elites?

What I mean is, does % bonus damage to elites apply to treasure goblins?

Not asking about what kind of loot they drop here.
Reply Quote
10/03/2013 01:04 PMPosted by tandy
What I mean is, does % bonus damage to elites apply to treasure goblins?

Yes, it does.
Reply Quote
Now every under geared hero in the game is gonna be stacking % bonus damage to elites so they can kill goblins in higher MP's than they could before. It's one more affix for the flippers to gouge prices on.
Reply Quote
I wish there is legentary goblins in the ROS, hard to kill and drops lots of goodies and spawns very rarely.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
*flips open National Geographic: Sanctuary Edition*

Treasure goblins are highly trained professionals, specializing in the transportation of valuable goods throughout the dangerous lands of Sanctuary. They are particularly skilled at engaging evasive maneuvers when avoiding the hostilities of local Nephalem. Though the reward may be great, one must be cautious in approaching the timid and excitable Treasure Goblin, lest you find yourself guided through a gauntlet of dangerous elite packs.

In summary, yes, % Bonus Damage to Elites applies to Treasure Goblins. ;P
Reply Quote

Treasure goblins are highly trained professionals, specializing in the transportation of valuable goods throughout the dangerous lands of Sanctuary. They are particularly skilled at engaging evasive maneuvers when avoiding the hostilities of local Nephalem. Though the reward may be great, one must be cautious in approaching the timid and excitable Treasure Goblin, lest you find yourself guided through a gauntlet of dangerous elite packs.

I would like to explore their natural habitat in the expansion
Reply Quote
+1 to that ^
Reply Quote
View profile

Treasure goblins should come with affixes =p
Reply Quote

Molten, extra health, extra fast, Teleport. Come at me bro.
Reply Quote
MVP
10/03/2013 06:19 PMPosted by DoomBringer

/shudder

That would be impossible for a melee character to kill!
Reply Quote
1013800.476:

I would like to explore their natural habitat in the expansion

Hmmm...would be cool if we could jump in their portal and teleport to goblin village. A special stage of enormous loot plundering...but the catch is u can only carry as much as your inventory can cause its a one way trip in and out.

It'll be one hell of a cat and mouse chasing game in there with hidden traps waiting. So chase carefully..heh
Reply Quote

how about an Illusion HORDE gob?.. haha..
Reply Quote

Horde Goblin? I APPROVE THIS!

If I understood the datamined info, we will have something like that, I think. Gotta catch em' all, goblin!
Edited by DoomBringer#1994 on 10/3/2013 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
goblin should not flee but in the end before the portal jump

turn around and have an enraged affix

btw I think the home or the goblins are VERY VERY poor.

How many gob have you let it run from your hands?

There are no treasure at the other side of the portal.. just some starving goblin waiting for food.
Reply Quote

YES!! +1,000,000.

I give this post the MimSiE Seal of Approval!
Edited by MimSiEOD#1720 on 10/3/2013 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Shouldn't the treasure goblin give you valor if it's an elite kill.
Reply Quote
Shameless plug;

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8891779857

Fingers crossed for a goblin event in RoS! ;)
Reply Quote
Illusionist gobs would be cool! Unique (purple) ones with distinct designs too. And they should definitely give a NV!
Reply Quote
Shameless plug;

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8891779857

Fingers crossed for a goblin event in RoS! ;)

+1 miss that..but nonetheless awesome idea man
Reply Quote

Waller , extra health, extra fast, Illusionist :)
Edited by Chewbecca#3227 on 10/4/2013 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]