Diablo® III

Insane Amulet and now "Super" troll thread

(Locked)

Check out this badass ammy on his Monk. So jealous

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Derf-6334/hero/33551714
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 11/1/2013 4:48 PM PDT
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 11/1/2013 8:36 PM PDT
That is one crazy amulet. My barb one pales in comparison.
Nice Ammy there YD... if only one could craft an ammy such as that in a few rolls... not a few stash full of rolls :)

@MaskedReaper

The crafting process is indeed like gambling in D2, and the random nature of what affixes you get is how Blizz manages to soak up some of your grinding gold (and gems)... as for what you get with each roll...

Each slot in your armory has a max for an attribute - take crit chance (cc) as an expample:
ammys and offhands can have up to 10%
bracers,helms and rings can only have up to 6% cc

checking your gears "perfection" in sites such as www.d3up.com - will also tell you what the maximum roll for each attribute could be.

Each crafting plan will tell you the "base" attributes that you will start with, the remaining affixes can include the other attributes... obviously higher level plans attach more affixes to the item - giving you a better chance of finding the godly items such as Derf's ammy that YD pointed out

There are plenty of posts out there to learn more about this stuff - check the crafting thread for one...

In regards to finding your "of >>>>" plans, they drop from bosses such as Ghom in the Keep (act 3)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 10/3/2013 3:58 PM PDT
@MaskedReaper
http://www.diablohub.com/guides/diablo-3-item-stat-maximum-values/
All your answers are here. Please no more essays :P BTW, Google, you should try it...
Hey Masked,

Take Abend's comment for what it is.

As with gear item stats, there are certain max/min elements each piece of gear can have. Depending on which character you roll will determine what is the 'right' gear to use.

You will find at the top of each class thread there is a sticky on build guides and play styles.

As with everything though, you are right, if you don't ask then you won't find information, however self found knowledge is always best.

Good Luck in your journey
Also telling people just "google it" is a bit rude when your already in the heart of diablo forum itself looking for answers and no one or even blizzard will give answers.
So it does seems stupid to see someone practically saying to you "google it" which is like saying "Get lost, as I will not bother to help you on this forum, and BTW stop asking lots of questions" even though your on an "Official Diablo website and forum" which is "suppose" to give players answers...So yeah it does sound rude and annoying as it's like a Doctor in a hospital saying "We are a hospital but we don't tend to our sick, so just search for another hospital that will help"

WHOAH...I was definitely poking fun at your very long post by forum standards bro, but I did help you out, so I wasn't telling you to get lost. Telling you to use Google = do some research yourself. How do you think I found that link? It took me 2 seconds to Google "diablo 3 max stats" and it was the 1st result. Me telling you to use Google is like a doctor telling you to eat well and exercise so that way you don't fall sick and have to come to the hospital in the first place...

BTW, you're welcome :P

EDIT: grammar
Edited by abend#6917 on 10/4/2013 10:10 PM PDT
@maskedreaper

I don't believe that anyone here would be deliberately rude to you and any comments made would have been tongue in cheek:)

I would also suggest that if you would like advice such as this, that you make a new thread to ask for it, rather than using a thread which has been made by someone else on a different subject.

I certainly don't mean these comments to be taken as rude, just helpful. Good luck with your search for plans, if I find any I will collect them for you as I usually just leave them on the ground.

And on the topic at hand, damn nice ammy.
I like mine better, just saying....

Darph.

Darph.

Holy dexterity Batman! Not a single wasted stat...nice.

Darph.

Holy dexterity Batman! Not a single wasted stat...nice.

very jelly - good roll - well done

Darph.

Mine has to be the poor man's version of your Monk's amulet. lol

Darph.

HOLY F*CK
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 11/1/2013 8:37 PM PDT
@ Masked

Add me in game - you need to focus on updating helm, ammy, boots as a priority - I have some gear that will help you out...

As for plans - do key warden runs... A1 to A3 and you will find your plans...

As for suriving... that is a battle we all face :)
@ MaskedAdd me in game - you need to focus on updating helm, ammy, boots as a priority - I have some gear that will help you out...As for plans - do key warden runs... A1 to A3 and you will find your plans...As for suriving... that is a battle we all face :)

Masked add your tag to my give away thread.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9572598023

Have got some free gear that would help your wiz

Cheers
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 11/1/2013 8:37 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]