Diablo® III

Insane Amulet and now "Super" troll thread

(Locked)

Masked Reaper.....man u can sure talk :>
10/10/2013 01:39 AMPosted by Ryoka
Masked Reaper.....man u can sure talk :>

LOL

OK Masked... offered to help - but if you are happy testing with your own gear - I will leave you to sail your course

As a suggestion - just check out the profiles of the people that you see on the posts around here... can give you a bit of a guide as to where you should be aiming to gear your characters....

as a note... as you go higher MP - your XP, gold find AND magic find will all increase... Hellfire rings are excellent for getting XP (35% extra) which then gives you your paragon levels quicker... which in turn improves your magic find chances...

Best of luck
I would print this out on expensive paper and frame it above my computer - nice work!
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 11/1/2013 8:34 PM PDT
Wheee - I am on a merry go round! Such fun!
10/13/2013 03:09 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
Wheee - I am on a merry go round! Such fun!

I got nausea from motion sickness and jumped off ages ago....
HOOOLY MOTHER wall of text.
Lol Masked, I've yet to see a post from you that does not come close to a thesis.

Have a look at my profile, I'd say 80-90% of my toons are self found or crafted items. I've yet to see an IK torso armour or Nat ring drop since launch day, sigh.
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 11/1/2013 8:35 PM PDT
10/14/2013 12:46 PMPosted by MaskedReaper
Damn twitter generation going on here,

I'm too old to know what twitter is whipper snapper :)
haha it's all good Reaper.

fyi I don't use Twitter. I'm all down for getting to the point directly and being concise about it.
10/14/2013 03:20 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
I'm too old to know what twitter is whipper snapper :)

Posted by MaskedReaper

I am certainly not a whipper snapper.

MaskedReaper, I hold a Masters Degree and during that time had to write up some fairly lengthy essays. Some of your posts are very well written and would certainly meet the word counts of these essays.

Seriously though, not here to bash or make fun of you and I do find your posts entertaining.

Keep them up. It's all good fun.

PS Never will understand twitter, probably cause I'm not a twit, lmao

Just kill $hit and have fun
PS Never will understand twitter, probably cause I'm not a twit, lmao

Just kill $hit and have fun

LOL - this is probably more of the reason why I don't use Twatter.... that and I don't have a smartphone... I use a brick

Hope you are up for some Crypts with you wizz tonight YD... getting withdrawals :)
This thread just won't die... and I am partly to blame :)

Rinse and repeat - you will find your plans - just make sure you have your five NV stacks...

The trick is getting to learn which loot is good for toons / AH flipping and which you should salvage for crafting materials (brimstones may become very important come Loot 2.0), but more stash space would be nice for hoarders (like me)
10/14/2013 09:04 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
This thread just won't die... and I am partly to blame :)

Yes you are Muuhhaaaa
10/14/2013 09:43 PMPosted by MaskedReaper
he chases you and so you say "Go away, I don't want to fight you yet"

LOL - "Bad KW - No.... sit" (hands on hips - solid stare and stance)
But sometimes you see any of the keywardens coming for you when you least expected and you haven't got full 5 stacks of NV and so you start running away from him, but he chases you and so you say "Go away, I don't want to fight you yet"
The worst is Keywarden act 2 he's just all over the place.

You should try the new dodge move implemented in the latest patch that was brought over from the console version. Just press Alt-F4 on the PC version when you want to dodge and the monsters disappear...
And the winner is!

10/14/2013 10:26 PMPosted by abend
You should try the new dodge move implemented in the latest patch that was brought over from the console version. Just press Alt-F4 on the PC version when you want to dodge and the monsters disappear...

ROFL
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]