- FPS drops in the Arreat Crater levels and Rakkis Crossing.
- Missing sound effects (no sound effect with item drop occurs frequently for example)
- Missing skill effects (Probably Blizzard's way of improving performance)
- Missing fourth monster trait in Inferno (Again, probably Blizzard's way of improving performance.
- Hell items from ilvl 50 to ilvl 57 still dropping in Inferno. (very few inferno crafting materials vs. lots of tomes of secret)
- White items being converted to gold. (Please stop doing that, it looks stupid when weapon/armor racks drop gold.)
- Leoric's Gauntles random skeleton spawn still not fixed (fail! It's a promotional item that's not working as advertised Blizzard!)
- Gold find and magic find bonuses for coop play are lost when transitioning to another act. (Only fixed by the player rejoining. Don't know if this also happens with online play. I found this out while playing two player coop. I don't know if it happens with more coop players.)
- When you create a new character in local coop and P1 already started the game, the newly created character gets the pre-order items but not the promotional items. (Only PS3 owners are affected by this.)
- Mara's Kaleidoscope does not get three random affixes
The Xbox version performs better than the PS3 version. It can be time consuming to develop for the PS3, but in the end it is capable of more than the Xbox 360. Did you optimize all you can? Did you explore and use all the features the PS3 has to offer to help doing this? You optimized all right. Dumping sound and skill effects in the area's I mentioned. Why did you release this on the PS3 now? Why not wait for the PS4? Are we beta testers again?
Try running a tempest monk through those area's and you'll notice the freezes when its loading assets, the FPS drops and delayed sounds, missing sound effects. The missing sound effect on item drops probably is due to optimization again. The monk's sweeping wind skill effect simply is simply not shown in area's with a lot of mobs and effects. It clearly shows that the PS3 is having a really hard time to keep it at least playable.
Why are we still getting hell items from ilvl 50 - 57 in Inferno difficulty? While tomes of secret, demonic essences are plentiful, other crafting materials are scarce. This was long fixed on the PC version. How was this missed during development?
I'm using the digital version from the PSN network. I imagine asset loading will be even worse with the disc version. Resulting in sound stuttering, not playing and even more and longer freezes. Blizzard are you aware of the issues mentioned and what will you do with them?
To people reading this, Please confirm bugs/features/performance issues mentioned, if you want to see those changed. Furthermore feel free to post more issues so I can add them.